2012 rzr s

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
checked all fluids, was the first thing i did. Got 400 yrds from the house and the motor started knocking like crazy. Never noticed a huge loss in power though it does sound like a valve dropped. Really wishing i didn't have the day off tomorrow now cause I will just be sitting here thinking about lighting it on fire.:mad:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frickin rzrs, what junk..............People should be paid to ride on them dem things.................Don`t say i didn`t warn ya ...................

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
checked all fluids, was the first thing i did. Got 400 yrds from the house and the motor started knocking like crazy. Never noticed a huge loss in power though it does sound like a valve dropped. Really wishing i didn't have the day off tomorrow now cause I will just be sitting here thinking about lighting it on fire.:mad:

On the brightside, they don`t have a lot of power to lose............Just trying to cheer ya up.....................
I tried to get Arf to light mine on fire too, sadly most popo owners are failures in their careers. This was the case with Arf as well, all gasoline,no matchs.............................

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah once ya ride a zuki it is tough to ride anything else, just like the energizer bunny it just keeps on running. i never even check the gas anymore just seems to run without ever needing to add any. pretty much just goes through anything. just hate showing off so i take the easier routes or the tough one when i have no other choice. i know you guys are going to make me feel bad now, but i never tell a lie more than a few times. hehe

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, are you telling me Emma`s machine runs on batteries...........???

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, are you telling me Emma`s machine runs on batteries...........???

Well it sounded like it at one point. Must have been super d's in there.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know in Mexico Larry, for the price of the rebuild on the little yamaha,she coulda got a set of Hefty C`s or moderate D`s for that kinda cash................

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know in Mexico Larry, for the price of the rebuild on the little yamaha,she coulda got a set of Hefty C`s or moderate D`s for that kinda cash................

I say she should go big or go home

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Kellyandhisbadluck, kellyandhispochit, kellyandhisbrokedownpoo. FML!!!! Should of just built a turbo yammi.

Pink Thunder Beth

Reaction score
Hahahaha. Kellyandhisbadluck, kellyandhispochit, kellyandhisbrokedownpoo. FML!!!! Should of just built a turbo yammi.

It's karma babe, should of stuck with original deal! Lol hope we can get this made right and enjoy the rzr and that you didn't soured on it :(

Kellyandhis.... Would be best lol

Top Bottom