2012 rzr s

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are only an inch wider than my s on each side........Don`t drive one, you will buy one !!!!
Don`t worry about TEX, even with his crappy eyesight, he will still be able to see you ahead ,from a mile back...............At least take it for a spin...............The power is incredulatastic.....

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i didn't say they don't have the power or ride.... just not realy good with the rear arms for skeg or mud in my mind ....

i do have to say the new kitty wildcat in a stock form compard to the modded rzrs and others was as good or better

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry the wild cat sucks....It is based on the thundercat !! Has there ever been a less reliable bike made???It is under powered compared to the 900 xp,it is ONLY 4 inchs shorter wheelbase than a RZR FOUR seater. Has a wet clutch belt,like a rhino so with out a new clutch system forget about performance. It is almost 300 lbs heavier than an xp and just as wide.....PLUS who is the moron who put the tie rods IN FRONT of the lower front a arms, that should work well comin out of the big holes & stumps......(Whew ,gotta catch my breath)

But the shocks are nice.....It is gonna be a failure and after the year CAT has had ,they can`t take much more mistakes like the prowler......

In 99% of the muddin races the 900 xp wins,it has power,ground clearence,clutching...........STOCK

The XP has aftermarket high clearence arched Radius arms avaible for 300$,The cat has 4 to replace.....Once the aftermarket ,builds them....

Last edited:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Sorry the wild cat sucks....It is based on the thundercat !! Has there ever been a less reliable bike made???It is under powered compared to the 900 xp,it is ONLY 4 inchs shorter wheelbase than a RZR FOUR seater. Has a wet clutch belt,like a rhino so with out a new clutch system forget about performance. It is almost 300 lbs heavier than an xp and just as wide.....PLUS who is the moron who put the tie rods in front of the lower front a arms, that should work well comin out of the big holes & stumps......(Whew ,gotta catch my breath)

But the shocks are nice.....It is gonna be a failure and after the CAT has had they can`t take much more mistakes like the prowler......

In 99% of the muddin races the 900 xp wins,it has power,ground clearence,clutching...........STOCK

I agree with this post...sleds are the only thing AC has going for them and barley at that... they have NEVER made a reliable summer toy EVER!! even their watercraft sucked

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When is the last time a guy ran in to a group of Prowlers....??? I have seen more rzr 900`s than AC quads & sxs`s combined this past summer . lol .I have only ever ran into two on the trails. AC lost about 26% of market share last year (atv & sxs),i hope for there sake they are not counting on the wildcat makin up that gap..............

I am not bashing AC There old bikes with suzuki motors are great (have owned 5 of them),once they started buidin there own,OMG the roof caved in....Wait till they make their own sled motors.............YIKES

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just saying from the poker rally I was in. It even had stock tires. Put a few xp's and modded up rino to shame...

Only the ranger with tracks was king chit

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I cant go riding just yet unless I take Val's pink rzr.
Dropping off the quad tomorrow at Eckville Polaris for a new power steering pump and computer reprogram.
YaYa I know the poo poo power steering died... $1300.00 just for a power steering box plus labor and reprogram :(

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you SURE the unit is bad ,MOST just need a reflash cause of the bigger / heavier tires. With the offset rims and big tires it pushs them outside the set parameters..........Have you checked the codes?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you SURE the unit is bad ,MOST just need a reflash cause of the bigger / heavier tires. With the offset rims and big tires it pushs them outside the set parameters..........Have you checked the codes?

Well all the steering play is in the connection under the box. Also hunting and parked in the enclosed trailer and frozen outside the box froze(Water in it?) once thawed out I could steer but no power steering. They will reflash and test. If required replace the power steering. (They fixed Hadster's and are familar with them)

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see Kelly & Beth held out for the LE Suds&Buds special addition model.........................:mad::realmad::realmad::realmad::twocents::twocents:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqEOKooE32)C!2duBOJiC6qwTg~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqEOKooE32)C!2duBOJiC6qwTg~~_3.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 139

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Nope looks like something that
Should be running around penhold not Bentley hahaha. It would have to have stacks on it for around here.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also needs a mask breathing unit for riding around bentley....

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well all the steering play is in the connection under the box. Also hunting and parked in the enclosed trailer and frozen outside the box froze(Water in it?) once thawed out I could steer but no power steering. They will reflash and test. If required replace the power steering. (They fixed Hadster's and are familar with them)

real he-men don't need no stinkin power steering. are you a firefighter or not. oh ya you got alot of young guns doing the heavy stuff. maybe ya need power steering. shheeet, what are tex and i to do. were did we get all the pink crap riding with us he-men on our manly trails. hope this summer, the trails are manly. hehe

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
real he-men don't need no stinkin power steering. are you a firefighter or not. oh ya you got alot of young guns doing the heavy stuff. maybe ya need power steering. shheeet, what are tex and i to do. were did we get all the pink crap riding with us he-men on our manly trails. hope this summer, the trails are manly. hehe
Well between you crawling in the muck and Tex pushing through the holes, the rest of us should get a very scientific review of the trail conditions. LOL.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Almost fell outta my chair laughing at this one, way to go Larry... Hitting one for the team hey, no pink crap allowed huh lol HAHAHA

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now dave ya know we are always up to help out the unfortunate few who ride that newer stuff, don't want to see ya gettin stuck., and gettin dirty.

ahhhhhhhhh dave get muddy ??????????????????

mabe thats y i push so i can get muddy .............

i think daves going to get muddy now with thr reny

Top Bottom