Will Oilers Make it to the Cup

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
They will be golfing shortly, I predict they are out in 5, lucky to get 1 win, Dallas is a far better team and even though I am an Oilers fan the truth is they just don't have a 3 period hockey team, so frustrating. I hope I am wrong and they make an epic comeback but I was a betting man.......

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bench nurse for a game. Or a season. Although he did take it in the butt to save a goal. He's never on his feet though

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yes, it was hard to watch last night.
Might have to change my prediction. I’ll see after the next game.
Bouchard is definitely soft defensively. Maybe he thinks if he hits someone, he’ll break!
Dallas got their legs in the second and just kept rolling.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a complete break down in our own zone. as soon as we get a lead they stop hitting and back checking and completely fall apart.t

thats all it is, we cant seem to hold a lead for the life of us. They just need to carry that effort through all 3 periods and they will be good. We get a lead and slow down while the other team comes out screaming. Really predictable stuff and ive watched this scenerio play out more times than not.

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not until the Oilers learn to play with heart, but that's a systemic problem that leaks down from management. And Nurse has to go. He has the worst minus rating of all post season players.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6093.png

Top Bottom