Will Oilers Make it to the Cup

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we were debating a chick on Facebook that said the reason Vulcan wants to lower its speed limit in town from 50km to 40 km is based on what the WEF wants. Lmao! There is some serious mental concerns out there right now.
Open minds
Come for a drive in Edmonton. Traffic bottle necked up everywhere. Poorly skilled Bad drivers getting licenses. You can’t tell me there isn’t a plan to make us not want to drive. I’ve Done construction in Edmonton for 30 years. Some days I do 400 km in and around Edmonton. I have never seen traffic worse than right now. Our summer traffic barely moves. It is worse than winter traffic currently. 15 minute city talk is plateauing and so is traffic congestion. No coincidences.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
even if they were going to throw a game they wouldn't let the other team win by that margin if they could control it. also hurting Bobrovsky's chances at the conn Smythe. let the other team get that kind of confidence going......cant see it. panthers look tired and were definitely getting frustrated. I guess we'll see. coming back from 3-0 would be one hell of a story though.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
even if they were going to throw a game they wouldn't let the other team win by that margin if they could control it. also hurting Bobrovsky's chances at the conn Smythe. let the other team get that kind of confidence going......cant see it. panthers look tired and were definitely getting frustrated. I guess we'll see. coming back from 3-0 would be one hell of a story though.
1942 it happened

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are correct. Everything is a conspiracy and distraction now. Pretty easy to see. We seem to forget our parents pep talks in the 60-70’s. trust no one

Pretty easy to predict the out come of the games thats forsure. Could call it a conspiracy, but i call.it an opportunity to win big on mybookie.com

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
it getting expensive replacing flags every few weeks
IMG_0119.jpeg
IMG_0019.JPG

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Open minds
Come for a drive in Edmonton. Traffic bottle necked up everywhere. Poorly skilled Bad drivers getting licenses. You can’t tell me there isn’t a plan to make us not want to drive. I’ve Done construction in Edmonton for 30 years. Some days I do 400 km in and around Edmonton. I have never seen traffic worse than right now. Our summer traffic barely moves. It is worse than winter traffic currently. 15 minute city talk is plateauing and so is traffic congestion. No coincidences.
No chance that Edmontons population has increased in 30 years Drew? Or maybe more tired infrastructure being replaced causing construction delays? lol

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No chance that Edmontons population has increased in 30 years Drew? Or maybe more tired infrastructure being replaced causing construction delays? lol

No chance. Traffic priorities used to be to keep it flowing. Now major arteries are blocked off purposely detaining traffic. West Leg of white mud down to one lane when it’s a 2 Lane Rd. with 14 foot shoulders on both sides.
Come on. I can’t believe you believe any narrative coming out of any public works or government agency. Wasn’t long ago people scoffed and laughed at 15 minute cities. Conspiracies lol. Here they are. It’s our councils and governments Not working for Alberta. It’s happening worldwide in western countries. Lockstep working together just like Covid mandates.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No chance. Traffic priorities used to be to keep it flowing. Now major arteries are blocked off purposely detaining traffic. West Leg of white mud down to one lane when it’s a 2 Lane Rd. with 14 foot shoulders on both sides.
Come on. I can’t believe you believe any narrative coming out of any public works or government agency. Wasn’t long ago people scoffed and laughed at 15 minute cities. Conspiracies lol. Here they are. It’s our councils and governments Not working for Alberta. It’s happening worldwide in western countries. Lockstep working together just like Covid mandates.
Ok……

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
White mud is the shittiest freeway ever designed. Actually no the Yellowhead is... Freeway with Traffic lights. Good idea.

Top Bottom