What's the one thing worse than having your toys stolen??

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the little ones are awesome!! but you still need to scare yourself once in awhile!!

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do you mean sell !!! I am exicited as hell that I have a little one on the way this means I get to buy more toys :) little quads little dirt bikes little snowmobiles. It is going to be a hoot teaching a young one how it is done. I will make sure to do the best I can so one day when I am old and slow I know they will be able to tend to me

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do you mean sell !!! I am exicited as hell that I have a little one on the way this means I get to buy more toys :) little quads little dirt bikes little snowmobiles. It is going to be a hoot teaching a young one how it is done. I will make sure to do the best I can so one day when I am old and slow I know they will be able to tend to me

I agree on this one.. no toys will be sold when I have a child...my boyfriend and I already have the little dirtbikes with training wheels picked out! and the little motocross jerseys and gear!

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I got lucky, my wife let me buy a dirt bike when she was about 3 months in. Now we have our little girl and couldn't be happier.:d

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The little ones are great and if she's understanding she'll let you buy a new sled as a job well done present.

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after 9 months of waiting we finally found out it was a boy - yay!

Brodie Myles Baker...so no need to worry about the toys - now i'll just have someone always wanting to come along :)

now at 3 1/2 months old he's weighing in at a hefty 17lbs....it's going to be tough waiting long enough to buy him his first kitty cat and mini rzr.....

Attachments

• 1004001552.jpg
    1004001552.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 99

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enjoy! Short term pain for long term fun. My daughter is now 20 and it is great going riding with her! Cheers!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cutie fo' sho'... Congratulations!! I bet you have way more toys now- only they are brightly colored, usually make some annoying repetitious sound, are invading every corner of your life and can often be found tripping you up in the living room!!

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Might have to rethink your thread title now ;) Thanks for the update :beer: Little feet in the house are always fun...congrats to you and yours :d If I could only turn back the clock.....

Top Bottom