what is your favorite type of riding?

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all just curious to see what everyones favorite type of riding is for quads??

I Like The Mud The Most!!!!!!!!!

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like a mixture of everything, fast trails, technical trails, mud, hills, i dunoo any kind of riding really.:beer:

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ye true i liek mud lots but sometimes im in the mood for fast trail riding

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love the mud but i'd have to say i like the snow just as much. you can still get just as stuck but you never have to worrie about drouning the quad... well, except people that go out on lakes before there ready

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^lol mallard that happend me me i went out on smoky it looked all liek dirt stopped and bam into dirty liek skeg stuff
that only took 3 days to get out

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like mud the most but thinking I may have to lay off some off the holes due to flooding and breaking stuff. Fun to go through but never know what might be found in the middle.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like fast trails with jumps or steep rocky technical stuff were tire placement is key,throw in alittle mud and Im in Quad heaven.Riding the dunes s a blast to though.There is no bad rides just better rides.:d

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like fast trails with jumps or steep rocky technical stuff were tire placement is key,throw in alittle mud and Im in Quad heaven.Riding the dunes s a blast to though.There is no bad rides just better rides.:d

yeah exactly aslong as your riding its all good:beer:

Hucker

Reaction score
Gotta say nothing but the deep sticky stuff. The only problem I seem to have is every damned trip something gets broken and or completely mangled .... Thank god for lots of spare time at work and a nice shop with lifts

carter.c

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i find mud and trails the funnest in summer, but the best way to find the best riding spots is to follow other peoples tracks in the snow in the winter. plus in the winter you can cover ground faster and see more area:)

Top Bottom