what happened

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what happened to all the posts and threads from yesterday majority of the new ones are all gone and I had three messages that I had already read in my mailbox again today?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
someone hacked into the server and is selling our information to christian cult leaders....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
****Just Some Information****

• We attempted to move the site to a new and larger server yesterday but it failed due to corrupt data that was found. Unfortunately about 1/2 a days data was lost in this attempt and we apologize for this.
  • We are moving the site to a larger server because - well, were to big for a conventional server now. In about 30 days (+ / -) we will attempt the move again to the "Super Server". If this change isn't made the sites will speed will slow down (and nobody want that) and functions will begin to fail.
  • Before we can move it we need to fix some errors that have mysteriously appeared - like the "quick links" not working.
  • We are also updating to the latest version of vBulletin to provide more and better services to the members of snowandmud.com.
  • We are working on updating the look (it's called a skin). We need to do this for a few reasons
    ...a. Change is good
    ...b. Some functions have been added with the new vBulletin so we need to accommodate those changes.
  • There is a chance that the site will first load without the new skin, if this happens, don't panic and start sending the mods PM's telling them you hate it...it's only temporary.
We ask that our member be patient over the next few months as the site is worked on. For those that were around when the last updates were made, you will remember the changes were awesome and worth the little pain we went though.

Thanks for your understanding.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet thanks for the reply I thought yesterday was all a dream thanks for clearing it up cant wait to see the new and improved

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to see the "new and improved" for a short while last night.... looks great!!! .... it will be worth the work of getting it up and running.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
someone hacked into the server and is selling our information to christian cult leaders....

i think we are all a cult. look at the bunnies post we are all waiting for the "super server" now:eek::eek:
and when he comes we will all be in a better place.
i don't know but sounds pretty cultish to me. just sayin.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
i think we are all a cult. look at the bunnies post we are all waiting for the "super server" now:eek::eek:
Don't drink the koolaide!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Anything is possible....

images

Top Bottom