Well it’s been a slice

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last change in government sure did change things, it’s been a rapid decline the last 10 years for sure. There isn’t one thing better in this country for actual hard working Canadians. It’s gonna be a big hole to climb out of but with some luck and time it can get better under a proper government . First things first is make crime actually punishable and stop making hard drugs legal and paid for. Bring back prisoner labour so that’s it’s not just a summer camp for criminals. Put more money into law enforcement and less into fags and immigrants pockets etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree 100% with your post. Give the rights back to the people and actually punish the criminals.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last change in government sure did change things, it’s been a rapid decline the last 10 years for sure. There isn’t one thing better in this country for actual hard working Canadians. It’s gonna be a big hole to climb out of but with some luck and time it can get better under a proper government . First things first is make crime actually punishable and stop making hard drugs legal and paid for. Bring back prisoner labour so that’s it’s not just a summer camp for criminals. Put more money into law enforcement and less into fags and immigrants pockets etc.

Bingo , took the words outa my mouth

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh yes,,, the fall of human kind that's been happening for 3 too 5000 + years...
Screenshot_20241022_064451_YouTube.jpg

Every great leader follows their path till they pass on so the next individual can lead the masses along on their great adventures...

Unfortunately they pass-on and the next clown steps into the lime-light and the fall of humans continues...

Humans have changed the course of directions 700 or 1700 X's if not more...

The above vids will explain how many times each country was on a path only too get side-tracked by the next dictator or leader only too change directions in the years too follow...

United States has changed directions well over 100 X's,,, Canada has had 50 or 60 different directions...

The middle East has seen 1000's of different directions...

Fear not,,, The world and Canada will steer the ship in a totally different direction in the next election then in 4 or 12 years the humans will steer it left or right from there...

The rise and fall or fall and fall will continue too humans end...

All of it is in the song...

Live the best We can and enjoy whats out there...

Don't fret life because someone or something will show up and steal your dreams...

Just saying is all

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 2 turbos are paid for cash biotch. Downsizing sleds, maybe ride once or twice a year, but I’m done having 40k tied up in sleds just to play Russian roulette every time I go to BC to ride them. Gonna get an N/A sled that is cheap. Then it don’t matter if I don’t make it out to ride much. Only liberal supporting tards like you think what’s going on in this country is normal.

lol. Just playing dude. You're just too easy....

1729615961329.png

Top Bottom