Well it’s been a slice

Sledder_boarder

Reaction score
My fab friend will build a bullet proof security panel next week
View attachment 288349
Tailgate and flip up door as normal,,, security pannel with 2 in-side dead-bolts...

The loud alarm system will freak them out,,, bike will be locked up and disabled as normal...

Hooooo Hummmmm ,,, all the extra work keeping tabs on things...

The old guy said,,, if the task becomes too much most clowns will move onto easier targets...
Just toss a couple bear traps around your stuff lol

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of the reasons we moved back to Berta after 10 years in b.c

Icbc , b.c hydro, the tax tax tax b.s , ndpeeee , b.c health , list goes on

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Sledder_boarder

Reaction score
Pretty sure its not junkies and refugees or illegal immigrants stealing our bikes or sleds and the insurance isn't BC's problem either. I get the venting and I probably would too, but....
You need to watch more YouTube about homeless drug addicts blatantly and proudly admitting they "boost" or steal "just to get by because life is hard". Newsflash to the homeless: life's hard for everyone, get used to it!! I don't steal. Why should they be any different?

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Junkies dont steal stuff. 🤣🤣🤣

Holy fuk thats the dumbest chit ive ever heard
Who said junkies don't steal stuff?
Pretty sure it's the organized chop shops. Are they hiring drug users? Sure. Are they busing in brain dead, needle junkies that can barely walk from Vancouver to steal motorized vehicles? That is the dumbest chit I've ever heard.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's the organized chop shops. Are they hiring drug users? Sure. Are they busing in brain dead, needle junkies that can barely walk from Vancouver to steal motorized vehicles? That is the dumbest chit I've ever heard.

There is druggies with houses bud. They steal the ch!t. The meth rings....Not every drug addict is knocking on deaths door.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said junkies don't steal stuff?

Wow………. I hear this right from a Kamloops RCMP and you still believe your bum buddy Trudeau that everything is a made up conspiracy…….. Are you that idiot liberal from the other thread that was saying drugs should be free and boomers should give their property equity away? You can’t even read let alone form a sane opinion. Scram fruit cake, isn’t there a children’s drag show you should be supporting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sledder_boarder

Reaction score
Wow………. I hear this right from a Kamloops RCMP and you still believe your bum buddy Trudeau that everything is a made up conspiracy…….. Are you that idiot liberal from the other thread that was saying drugs should be free and boomers should give their property equity away? You can’t even read let alone form a sane opinion. Scram fruit cake, isn’t there a children’s drag show you should be supporting?

ok simmer down haha. But I agree, dude sounds like that worn out liberal mindset. We gave all these addicts 5 plus years to turn their lives around, well guess what they fooled all of us, took advantage of our simpathy and they are using more than ever and stealing more than ever.

Last edited:

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow, lost $8k and your world just collapsed. Gotta sell those sleds and get rid of the payments, huh?

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok simmer down haha. But I agree, dude sounds like that worn out liberal mindset. We gave all these addicts 5 plus years to turn their lives around, well guess what they fooled all of us, took advantage of our simpathy and they are using more than ever and stealing more than ever.

Really? How about these guys use a little common sense for once. Maybe ole' tmoo is right and the cop found some old junkie that needed a few bucks, but ya think the guys that are stealing trucks and sled trailers in the sledding areas are local junkies? That stuff is long gone to a organized chop chop. Lots of them. Which is what tmoo is worried about....losing his poor sleds because he doesn't understand how to lock sh$t up.

Sledder_boarder

Reaction score
Really? How about these guys use a little common sense for once. Maybe ole' tmoo is right and the cop found some old junkie that needed a few bucks, but ya think the guys that are stealing trucks and sled trailers in the sledding areas are local junkies? That stuff is long gone to a organized chop chop. Lots of them. Which is what tmoo is worried about....losing his poor sleds because he doesn't understand how to lock sh$t up.
Right because we now blame the victims of theft under turdeau for not locking our stuff up good enough....nice reasoning. Can't wait until all this nonsense is voted the frick out. I saved up way too long for this shat.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right because we now blame the victims of theft under turdeau for not locking our stuff up good enough....nice reasoning. Can't wait until all this nonsense is voted the frick out. I saved up way too long for this shat.

Listen, I agree with you and even with Tmoo somewhat. I just enjoy pulling his chain. But I hope you don't think a change of govt is gonna all of a sudden fix the problem and stop people from stealing stuff. There is just too many of them.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, lost $8k and your world just collapsed. Gotta sell those sleds and get rid of the payments, huh?

My 2 turbos are paid for cash biotch. Downsizing sleds, maybe ride once or twice a year, but I’m done having 40k tied up in sleds just to play Russian roulette every time I go to BC to ride them. Gonna get an N/A sled that is cheap. Then it don’t matter if I don’t make it out to ride much. Only liberal supporting tards like you think what’s going on in this country is normal.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How many locks am I supposed to have? I had a fork mount lock, the in box bike rack was locked and bolted to the box. The back wheels had a cable lock run through them to the tie down hooks in the box. I also lock my super clamps on my sled deck so they are harder to take, tailgate locked at all times etc…..but when these junkies are being supplied the tools of the trade(guaranteed also stolen from someone’s work truck or trailer or shop) your never guaranteed safe. You just spout off with no real basis and fact to anything you say

Last edited:

Sledder_boarder

Reaction score
Listen, I agree with you and even with Tmoo somewhat. I just enjoy pulling his chain. But I hope you don't think a change of govt is gonna all of a sudden fix the problem and stop people from stealing stuff. There is just too many of them.
Good thing we're about to find out. Look at what the last change of government did maybe???!!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing we're about to find out. Look at what the last change of government did maybe???!!

The last change in government sure did change things, it’s been a rapid decline the last 10 years for sure. There isn’t one thing better in this country for actual hard working Canadians. It’s gonna be a big hole to climb out of but with some luck and time it can get better under a proper government . First things first is make crime actually punishable and stop making hard drugs legal and paid for. Bring back prisoner labour so that’s it’s not just a summer camp for criminals. Put more money into law enforcement and less into fags and immigrants pockets etc.

Top Bottom