Weather In Abreda BC ( Close to Clemina)

S

summitriverlodge

It is minus 2 Celcius, and is still snowing lightly.
Yesterday I had to plow the snow, some places 6 inches. Now I have to go out and do it again, before the loggers are back.
Tonight I will hear how the conditions are on the mountains, closer to Blue River, the loggers work at Bone Creek.

:thumbsup2: Great site Ron

S

summitriverlodge

I'm here again , had trouble this morning to get on the board.

I went to Valemount this morning, after sweeping about a foot of snow of my car, and ice on the windshield. The road was good most of the way, some black ice, but that had disappeared on the way back, Valemount was icy, though, but the village maintenance workers were busy sanding.
It is just starting to snow again, low clouds and we can't see the Albreda Glacier. minus 3 Celcius.

S

summitriverlodge

Minus 2 Celcius, snowing very heavy. We have about 4 inches of new snow since last night.

S

summitriverlodge

Minus 5 C. , at 5:00 am it was minus 2. Sunny and clouds.

Yesterday we had so much snow, and later ice rain, that the snow was too heavy for our Kubota. And now it is frozen.
I have asked the road maintenance people to clear our driveway, but we might have to wait a long time, they are first plowing the highways and then the side roads, before they can help us.
We will have a great mess if more snow falls.

S

summitriverlodge

Friday,

Minis 1 C. partly cloudy, no new snow.

S

summitriverlodge

Another Friday,

Sorry , it took a while to get over the flu.

It is now minus 13C. and blowing and snowing lightly.

Lots of snow, too much to keep on plowing.
Even the loggers are complaining , the fallers sink to their armpits in the snow. Sunny weather expected , but much colder. _ 30 at night.

GRD

Reaction score
Valemount is sounding good. Looking forward to the weather warming a bit.

S

summitriverlodge

Cloudy and windy, minus 20 C.
10 inches more snow reported at Bone Creek 30 Km North of Blue river

S

summitriverlodge

Minus 22C. snowing lightly. just a little overnight.

S

summitriverlodge

It was too cold to be outside, I did not see more than two trucks with sleds on them, on our way to Valemount on Saturday.

Today it is minus 22 C and whistling wind. Some flurries expected and there are at the moment a few clouds.

S

summitriverlodge

It is warmer today, only minus 10 C. and it is snowing lightly.

S

summitriverlodge

Saturday

Minus 11 C, and cloudy.

Varda report : Allan Creek groomed November 30th, plan to groom Allan and Clemina last night, but not confirmed.
Trailpasses sold at Allan Creek @ $15.00 per person

S

summitriverlodge

Sunday

Minus 10 C. Some heavy clouds over the mountains, and windy

Clemina was groomed on Dec 1st

S

summitriverlodge

Monday , minus 6 C. snowing and blowing, roads have slippery sections.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those that just drove back, were the roads in bad shape most of the way to the jasper gates?

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Came back yesterday. The roads were icey in Mt. robson park. We came back from Mcbride and they were icey and snow covered.

S

summitriverlodge

Tuesday

Very little new snow yesterday, today is cloudy with some blue patches, minus 6 C.

S

summitriverlodge

Friday

Zero , and low clouds,
Allan Creek groomed December 6
Clemina , Dec. 6
Chappell Dec. 7 User fees for the managed snowmobile areas are $15/per person,passengers $5/per person
Season passes $240/ per person , contact Varda for photo Id and payment: 250-566-4817 (Cash or cheque only)

For current avalanche conditions visit www.avalanche.ca , this area is in the North Columbia district.

Please note that Alpine Country Rentals is no longer on 5th Ave. new location is at the NAPA Dealership where Dave's auto previously resided, near the Valemount Hotel, on Main street.( Across the tracks)

Top Bottom