Very Quite Yesterday -9/11

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice how quite it was yesterday? No new conspiracy theory's, documentary's, news reels etc...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they were expecting something but it never materialized. The 2 ISIS guys they caught in Canada were planning an attack in New York but not sure when. Kid came over on a student visa. Imagine that

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found it strange as well. I guess it was 23 years ago now though. There's now a pretty good chunk of the population that was born after it happened or were too young for it to influence them.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it a hoax and sad so many innocent people died. I think they had prior knowledge but not to the exact extent of what was happening or going to. There is a lot of questions and secrecy breeds conspiracy. The gold, the insurance money, the oil, the war... it gets deep quick. maybe they needed to seize the land to unearth the tomb of Gilgamesh... who knows. We will never know.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to building 7 🙄
Here’s the explanation. Tower 7 was only 370ft from the north tower. When you look at the debris field from the plane hitting the north tower it’s pretty easy to see that fiery debris blown through windows of tower 7 and burning for hours with no one in a position to fight the fires in multiple floors and the loss of water pressure when the north and south towers collapsed it’s plausible that it can happen. IMG_7451.jpeg

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember when Trump said before his first term that he would open an investigation into what actually happened on 9/11? Then he got elected and didn't do it, just like he didn't put Hilary in jail.

He obviously found out the the official 9/11 story was magically true, and that Hilary is innocent and just she's just an all around great person.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember when Trump said before his first term that he would open an investigation into what actually happened on 9/11? Then he got elected and didn't do it, just like he didn't put Hilary in jail.

He obviously found out the the official 9/11 story was magically true, and that Hilary is innocent and just she's just an all around great person.
He was to busy creating milions and millions of jobs and chasing billions and billions of illegal aliens.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
911 .....at what temperature does steel melt........2500F what temp does jet fuel ( Kerosene) burn at........1814 F Jet fuel cant melt steel maybe weeken it and why was there Molten steel all ove the base of both buildings..........:unsure: ;)
It’s all lies. I was just standing on my lawn at the lake, staring at my neighbor. I tried to phone him on his phone while we look at each other I can’t. No service broken signal just west of Edmonton.
But in the 60’s Lance Long arm called the White House on the landline from the moon and had a car and a cameraman lol

Top Bottom