Valemount

sleliuk1

Reaction score
Going to Valemount the last weekend in March. What are the best places to eat at there? Also which is the best bar/pub? Still undecided on the place we are going to stay, any opinions? Only asking as no one in our group has stayed here, we always go to Mcbride or Revy. Any help would be great.

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cariboo Grill hands down. Pricey but you get what you pay for, especially if you enjoy a nice steak.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Summit grill in the Best Western is good food as well. If your going to Vale make sure all your ducks are in a row. Cops are pricks out there.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
best western is a nice place. caribou grill is the best food

but i would check out legacy vaction rental 2505668483

i dont think you will stay in another hotel again after staying here :D

Welcome to Legacy Vacation Rental

Your dumb. I ----->"HIGHLY"<------- Reccomend staying at the "PALACE" (The valemount Hotel). Its somewhat like an ALL INCLUSIVE.... You have a beer store/restaruant/bar ALL IN THE SAME BUILDING! They have a pretty good system there......Dont try and go to bed without going to the bar first... as the train tracks are about oh..... TWO FEET AWAY FROM YOUR WINDOW.... which just happens to be in front of a crossing (train horn).There is a nice pop machine right outside the doors that spits out magic morning blue powerade too.

Max

Reaction score
Your dumb. I ----->"HIGHLY"<------- Reccomend staying at the "PALACE" (The valemount Hotel). Its somewhat like an ALL INCLUSIVE.... You have a beer store/restaruant/bar ALL IN THE SAME BUILDING! They have a pretty good system there......Dont try and go to bed without going to the bar first... as the train tracks are about oh..... TWO FEET AWAY FROM YOUR WINDOW.... which just happens to be in front of a crossing (train horn).There is a nice pop machine right outside the doors that spits out magic morning blue powerade too.
T Team

There is a rumor that the hot tub water has to be changed from something to did in there after MM4

sleliuk1

Reaction score
best western is a nice place. caribou grill is the best food

but i would check out legacy vaction rental 2505668483

i dont think you will stay in another hotel again after staying here :D

Welcome to Legacy Vacation Rental

Thanks. Yeah we checked it out at their website and it looks amazing. Is it right in town? We definately need something walking distance from the bars because no one in our group will be capable of driving I'm sure. That's what usually happens!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah we checked it out at their website and it looks amazing. Is it right in town? We definately need something walking distance from the bars because no one in our group will be capable of driving I'm sure. That's what usually happens!

only place walking distance is the vmont hotel....but meh LOL.

that place is right in town and has a big driveway for your rig no racing back to the hotel to secure your parking stall.

sleliuk1

Reaction score
only place walking distance is the vmont hotel....but meh LOL.

that place is right in town and has a big driveway for your rig no racing back to the hotel to secure your parking stall.

Lol thanks. I sent them an email yesterday but it's pretty last minute not sure how busy it is. Well I guess we will have to figure out how to get home then, wouldn't be the first time haha

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

we stayed at the ramada, within walking distance of loose moose:)

funrider

Reaction score
we stayed at the best western and had a good stay food was good hot tub lounge locked parking and a shuttle(not sure how late it runs) it is on the south side of town
P.S. NAPA store for parts,oil,etc great place

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we were there for MM4, one of group stayed at the bottom of Allen Creek for the night! I would suggest walking down not riding your sled like he did, it is rather expensive ($1300.00) to get the chopper to pick it up in the morning! Oh yeah, no room service, make sure you pack your own food....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we were there for MM4, one of group stayed at the bottom of Allen Creek for the night! I would suggest walking down not riding your sled like he did, it is rather expensive ($1300.00) to get the chopper to pick it up in the morning! Oh yeah, no room service, make sure you pack your own food....

that was you guys?

i was the one that went and took a look for you guyys

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, rode the sled down about 200 yrds from the bottom then started walking the creek. He was lifted out by 9:00 or so the next morning and the sled came out the following day. We sledded two more days while he got caught up on some soaps!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW!. honestly i dont know how he did that. ive gone ALONG ways down that creek and it gets so thick and willowy. not a fun trip anyways. glad hes ok.

im just curious. there was a flatspot at the bottom of that first hill.....any idea why he didnt stop there and walk out :confused:

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
started staying at the premier mountain lodge this year. great rates for big rooms with kitchenettes. can get rooms with 4 beds and have lots of room to hang stuff out to dry. great escape resteraunt is a couple blocks away and has great breakfast and supper.

Top Bottom