Ultimate handling with new product

Curt

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Hey, guys and ladies to. I would like to introduce a cool new product to make tricky side-hills, tree well crossings and even those down hill to up hill turns easy. This system was Tested all season and proved to be an awsome tool when in off camber or getting out of terrain traps that you just could not do without it. Kits are in stock for 279.95
NEXTECH INDUSTRIES Fox Float Crossover sidehill system

Thank you
Curt Miskew
Nextech

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no but man that sure would be nice. especially some areas require a couple kms of gentle sidehill. means you can actually hang on to your handlebars in some sticky situations rather than your mountain bar. or even transitioning from a downhill to an uphill sidehill if your not already in it. i can think of 1000000 times this would have come in handy.

do these work on all floats or just evol x?

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no but man that sure would be nice. especially some areas require a couple kms of gentle sidehill. means you can actually hang on to your handlebars in some sticky situations rather than your mountain bar. or even transitioning from a downhill to an uphill sidehill if your not already in it. i can think of 1000000 times this would have come in handy.

do these work on all floats or just evol x?

Says works on all float 1 and float 2 shocks. Looks pretty sweet

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh man......now I need new shocks! looks like a great idea! this is why I run two shreader valves on rear air bags lol.......air goes from one to the other and makes the truck sway over.......some looooooser had one valve with a tee on my air bags when I bought the truck........all better now!

Max

Reaction score
Hey, guys and ladies to. I would like to introduce a cool new product to make tricky side-hills, tree well crossings and even those down hill to up hill turns easy. This system was Tested all season and proved to be an awsome tool when in off camber or getting out of terrain traps that you just could not do without it. Kits are in stock for 279.95
NEXTECH INDUSTRIES Fox Float Crossover sidehill system

Thank you
Curt Miskew
Nextech
We were on a set up side hill & I was fighting to pull the sled on left side to stay out of the trees & creek. Curt was behind me & and set crossover and came across with no effort. Great idea guys, put me on the list.

Thanks

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"New" product?

This was up on Fast's site I think a couple years now. Looks like the same concept?

Cheers,
PB

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont see anywhere on there that it says it works with any fox float

Nope. Gotta buy their shocks. Same principle though.

I might throw this together quick and dirty with a couple chunks of hose & a valve just to try before I buy.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you already have fox floats no need to buy 1000$ work of fast shocks.

thats my point.

im sure you could modify the fast system for the floats but why. nextech is based out of edmonton and the kit is cheap.

I am just bringing up that this other system, although for a slightly different application, has captured this concept quite a while ago. Perhaps most S&M readers were unaware of its existence?

Just trying to help. Now get your skinny azz back up the thread and thank all my posts. :d:d :beerchug:

Last edited:
Top Bottom