Ultimate handling with new product

Highmaintenence

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys and ladies to. I would like to introduce a cool new product to make tricky side-hills, tree well crossings and even those down hill to up hill turns easy. This system was Tested all season and proved to be an awsome tool when in off camber or getting out of terrain traps that you just could not do without it. Kits are in stock for 279.95
NEXTECH INDUSTRIES Fox Float Crossover sidehill system

Thank you
Curt Miskew
Nextech

Curt will this system work on my 09 Summit Everst or do i need defferent shocks?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mountain bar..... you mean the bitch bar :d

Do people still use these things??

lol funny guy

ya I never grab that bar,,, its get ya all fugged up lol

kinda like my shovel,, I havent grabbed it in 3 years.... just pull, kick and roll lol

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol funny guy

ya I never grab that bar,,, its get ya all fugged up lol

kinda like my shovel,, I havent grabbed it in 3 years.... just pull, kick and roll lol

I took my mountian bar off last year it made me a better rYder. :d

Curt

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
curtis is there a fox float for the etec? i know they need to be shorter than the standard xp shock. or do they just need to be modified?
We do have float 2 shocks in stock for the Etech and yes they are .5" shorter than the old ones. We will be offering discounts on shocks and side-hill system combo. Will decide on combo price soon!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh,,,,little gimmicky for me, cant see it bein needed too often....

Highmaintenence

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We do have float 2 shocks in stock for the Etech and yes they are .5" shorter than the old ones. We will be offering discounts on shocks and side-hill system combo. Will decide on combo price soon!

I'd be intersted in see the price of the shocks and "sway system"...how hard to install?

Curt

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
x2 for a 06 Apex! price for shocks and kit.....

Install is very easy, About an hour. The price for float2 and the side hill system combo is 950.00 CAD. We will honour this price as long as the canadian-US dollar stays were it is at.

For those that have not liked float shocks in the past, I was one of those people at one time also but float2 changes have made them awsome.

The system can be used with our adjustable air canisters also if you like bumps and want the extra travel with more control over rebound and air spring rates.

Thanks Curt
NEXTECH

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sled sounds amazing! IMO this kit is made for those that frequently stick to hardpack snow, or do a lot of spring riding. If you're a powder rider, there are drastically fewer tricky situations as your ski(s) will dip into the snow essentially achieving the same affect. Good thought though, but I don't understand how you can actuate it on the trail at 50+ MPH... Wouldn't the G force from the zigs and zags make the sled sway opposite to where you want it?

Curt

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
That sled sounds amazing! IMO this kit is made for those that frequently stick to hardpack snow, or do a lot of spring riding. If you're a powder rider, there are drastically fewer tricky situations as your ski(s) will dip into the snow essentially achieving the same affect. Good thought though, but I don't understand how you can actuate it on the trail at 50+ MPH... Wouldn't the G force from the zigs and zags make the sled sway opposite to where you want it?

Curt From Nextech here. There is no replacement for skilled riding and on some days and conditions you will not use this feature(lots of powder)
There are times when it will be an asset,even to seasoned riders. We noticed that if there was a long side-hill threw trees that obsticalls or type of snow made for a very difficult high throttle carve you can pick your way far easier and safer. Another thing that we used it for many times is decending down into chutes and valleys exploring and would suddenly come to a dead end were uphill off camber turns were needed.
For lots of side to side active riding the cross over is predictable But i prefer not to use it for this purpose.(I also like the wider front end sleds and no mountain strap)

Traversing long amounts of hard pack is so easy.

The sled in the video is a 1200 doo turbo in awsome tune. For the trail you will have the system off but this allows use of Higher pressures for better cornering (or wide front stance). Another neat thing is you can adjust shock pressure only connecting the pump to 1 side.

Top Bottom