UFC next week

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No bitching but who do you think will win st pierre or koscheck. Im going first round win to pierre.:d

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say GSP in the third...Only cause he doesn't like Koschuk and will probabely want to punish him for a couple rounds before finishing him.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GSP in the second!...:d, I can't wait to see Josh get his a$$ kicked!:d

JBDoo

Reaction score
Yep they can hype up the fight all the want, but Koscheck isn't in the same league as GSP. The only way Josh can win is by a lucky punch. I say the ref stops it in the second round as GSP is kneeing Koscheck in the sides like a rented mule....lol

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say it ends in a unanimous decision at the final bell, GSP is to calculating to to get hit bad, "but stranger things have happened" , he will just pick away at Josh round by round, i hope its a great fight, GSP never dissapoints.....:)

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be a boring 5 round gay wrestling match. with GSP winning in his normal gay way. Not worth the price of a beer to go and watch.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Decision GSP....... but probably a sleeper match........ better if the stay on there feet but we'll see.

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GSP, Koscheck wont come out to the 5th round do to knees to the body, like GSP did to Serra. Hopefully, that way when Koscheck tries to laugh 2 months down the road he will still feel the pounding he received.

tranquillicer

Reaction score
GSP will do what ever it takes to win but he's a pro and I doubt very much that he will intensionally try to punnish just for the sake of punnishment. A good ole fashion "ass whoopin" with a KO or Tap Out makes a nice statement.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30 seconds in.....KOSCHEK with a looping left .....has GSP woobled.....OMG....he is going to finish him......GSP is out....GST is out

just 'cause no one else thinks so

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GSP already beat his azz once and I hope he beats the crap out of the mouth piece. GSP in the second by submission.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30 seconds in.....KOSCHEK with a looping left .....has GSP woobled.....OMG....he is going to finish him......GSP is out....GST is out

just 'cause no one else thinks so
Nope gst will never get ko'd

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill go Gsp late third, hope they keep the fight standin for a round or two...
Tabarnac....

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope gst will never get ko'd

The sad truth is......Everybody gets knocked out.....there is only so many times a guy can get hit in the head. Look at Iceman, Wanderle, or Tito, ch!t even Forest. Once you hit your number, the lights just go out......the way it is.

And personally, I do hope GSP hands him his azz, at some point in the second round. GSP won't go out.....he is no where near his number.....he's to hard to hit

Where to watch for free

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sad truth is......Everybody gets knocked out.....there is only so many times a guy can get hit in the head. Look at Iceman, Wanderle, or Tito, ch!t even Forest. Once you hit your number, the lights just go out......the way it is.

And personally, I do hope GSP hands him his azz, at some point in the second round. GSP won't go out.....he is no where near his number.....he's to hard to hit

Where to watch for free
I know. Read both posts over. Was a bad joke.

Top Bottom