top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brother in law is having big issues with raccoons. Last week he showed a camera video of 5 raccoons going into his Quonset at night and he was able to get 4 of them. Last night another video of 5 more. He is getting pretty frustrated but doing a great job of lowering the local population.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He’s a pretty good shooter. Ranked nationally in trap shooting. Not sure what he’s using to get them though. May need to go for a visit and have a beer and find out. Lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brother in law is having big issues with raccoons. Last week he showed a camera video of 5 raccoons going into his Quonset at night and he was able to get 4 of them. Last night another video of 5 more. He is getting pretty frustrated but doing a great job of lowering the local population.
I heard they destroy a lot of stuff

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Friend of Glens up by Morinville has popped a few of them too. They're slowly making their way North.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend of Glens up by Morinville has popped a few of them too. They're slowly making their way North.
I would have never thought they were even around until brother in law started getting them a year or so ago. Then I suspected maybe we had one or more and saw one a couple times in the yard. He met Mr Creedmoor and haven’t seen any since but they could still be here for all o know as they are usually nocturnal. IMG_5305.jpeg IMG_5305.jpeg

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have never thought they were even around until brother in law started getting them a year or so ago. Then I suspected maybe we had one or more and saw one a couple times in the yard. He met Mr Creedmoor and haven’t seen any since but they could still be here for all o know as they are usually nocturnal.View attachment 287175View attachment 287175
Get yourself a Fox Pro Gunfire light, then go out at night and find them. Check them out on Youtube.

Top Bottom