top posters

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
they do care about your money, keep sending it in please? lol.
This is true...... and they like to increase without notice.

Once our cable contract is up with Shaw, we will continue with internet only.

Wife uses Telus Corperate with our cell phones. Much better than Telus retail

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
telus seems to be pushing their Fire optic system these days, more profitable i can only assume?
More than 1/2 of Fort Macleod has done Telus fiber optic. We are still Shaw, and really no complaints, other than our cable contract

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More than 1/2 of Fort Macleod has done Telus fiber optic. We are still Shaw, and really no complaints, other than our cable contract
yes telus is pushing hard! i found they don't put tracer wire with some of there fibre cables, install is free as far as i know? without tracer, you will eventually cut cable and need to pay to get it reinstalled? ouch, oh by the way telus as of April 1, 24 will not locate there lines anymore!

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yes telus is pushing hard! i found they don't put tracer wire with some of there fibre cables, install is free as far as i know? without tracer, you will eventually cut cable and need to pay to get i reinstalled? ouch, oh by the way telus as of April 1, 24 will not locate there lines anymore!
Here they are doing free installs. Didn't know about not using a trace wire...... That's really good to know

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes telus is pushing hard! i found they don't put tracer wire with some of there fibre cables, install is free as far as i know? without tracer, you will eventually cut cable and need to pay to get i reinstalled? ouch, oh by the way telus as of April 1, 24 will not locate there lines anymore!
We install lots of telus fiber. Always in a traceable half inch orange conduit . Protects the fiber line. Everyone we put in is like this. Roger's lines are same way. Just bigger because they still run coax in most places. I think telus is pushing cheap pkgs because Roger's is starting to plan full fiber infrastructure now too

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We install lots of telus fiber. Always in a traceable half inch orange conduit . Protects the fiber line. Everyone we put in is like this. Roger's lines are same way. Just bigger because they still run coax in most places. I think telus is pushing cheap pkgs because Roger's is starting to plan full fiber infrastructure now too
this had no orange conduit on it! it was a black 3/8 cable? from what i remember? i've opened a few peds over the last few years, majority new installs do have a orange jacket, from what i remember. (it was a couple yrs ago}? went from the dog dig up out to a ped at sidewalk. owner said he had telus fiber!

Last edited:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back from getting the guns sightning in. Good to go for the 10th. Did the kids gun too so when he comes down in September he is good to go.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actuall my buddy Byron and I both bought Ruger 2 Precision rifles with scopes at the same time. Mine is chambered in a 6.5 Creedmoor and his in a .308. We had the gun store owner sight them in for us at different yardages. All it cost us was a box of shells each. He even gave us a laminated cheat sheet for each gun so we know where to set the adjustments on each scope as they are different for different yardages. All we have to worry about is windage if we are shooting on a breezy day. Great service. We have given him lots of business though so he was happy to do it for us.

Top Bottom