top posters

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had him check that the reset button was back pushed in but it didn’t make a difference. What am I missing Mike?
Very possible a plug withGFI is hiding some place. I had a heck of a time on a toyhauler we had finding the second gfi plug

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very possible a plug withGFI is hiding some place. I had a heck of a time on a toyhauler we had finding the second gfi plug
Will have a look when he gets home. It sounded to me that was the issue but couldn’t get it solved for some reason.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I’ve had some electrical problems also.
A good electrician friend really helps.
After lots of testing, he found that my main feed wasn’t feeding the panel. Somewhere it was pinched under the floor and finally go rubbed bare and shorted out. How do you fix that?
I placed another feed wire under the floor and had to be creative to get it to the panel without ripping up the floor (it may or may not have met the code).
Another tricky one was the awning; it wouldn’t work. Lots of testing and there was a hidden (to us) fuse burnt out.
Some of the GFI’s are a problem. Particularly the bathroom. I haven’t had to replace one yet but always seem to need to reset them.
Not saying that any of the above may be the cause. Only that a good electrician friend is a God send.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we can’t find anything one of my best friends owns and operates a RV repair business. He always charges me parts 20% off and tech labour on jobs and not the posted rate. Super nice family and a great friend.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any person that is in the rv repair business these days must be busy. With the on slaught of people buying rv's there sure is a huge demand for tech's. And most RV's are junk so it keeps the repair shops in business.

Top Bottom