top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope. Cheap Scotsman like me probably wouldn't shell out the cash for it
Well let me tell you a story. About $290 a night to stay there. That includes your queen bed, hot tub, sauna, gourmet breakfast and supper, bagged lunch of 2 sandwiches , pastry and fruit with an energy bar. Free appetizers at happy hour and miles and miles and miles of glacier riding and huge mountains to play on and explore with no crowds like Boulder. Only 27 sledders max per grouping.
Now at Revy we stay at one of the cheapest places in the Days Inn. We pay $200/ night for a room, spend $40 for a meal and have a hot tub to use at the hotel. Get an Eggo waffle for breaks or cold cereal then pay $26 a day to ride a bumpy trail up to a paved parking lot. Not much difference in price really is it?

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well let me tell you a story. About $290 a night to stay there. That includes your queen bed, hot tub, sauna, gourmet breakfast and supper, bagged lunch of 2 sandwiches , pastry and fruit with an energy bar. Free appetizers at happy hour and miles and miles and miles of glacier riding and huge mountains to play on and explore with no crowds like Boulder. Only 27 sledders max per grouping.
Now at Revy we stay at one of the cheapest places in the Days Inn. We pay $200/ night for a room, spend $40 for a meal and have a hot tub to use at the hotel. Get an Eggo waffle for breaks or cold cereal then pay $26 a day to ride a bumpy trail up to a paved parking lot. Not much difference in price really is it?
How big is your crew?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How big is your crew?
We have 4 in our immediate crew Bret but are included with a larger group of 20
I guess? Haven’t met any of them but one of the guys knows the organizer of that group. We got in last year because of Covid. Some of his group refused to get the jab so there was some openings so we jumped in.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That's not brutal by any means.....

Top Bottom