Tiaga, anyone ordered one?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutley a TRUE statement.
Just think of how lucrative your farming operation would be if you received buckets of free tax payers dollars before you split from the company and then claimed that you built your business from scratch....and everthibg was built by your own sweat equity.......lol...:ROFLMAO:
So you’ve never taken a govt handout? No NISA, no Agrilinvest, no drought relief payments? Daddy didn’t chip in to help? Yeah right

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you’ve never taken a govt handout? No NISA, no Agrilinvest, no drought relief payments? Daddy didn’t chip in to help? Yeah right
YES I have!!
And that is why I am a bit further ahead in life... because my parents supp
My point exactly with BRP that you get triggered on and feel you have to protect them....They probably would NOT be in the fine shape that they are today with out the "seed" money.....in this case it was tax payer owned seed....

and Yes, the billions of tax payer funds were given to Bombardier but they WERE Bombardier untill they went solo.....and gauranteed they fed from the trough before they left.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YES I have!!
And that is why I am a bit further ahead in life... because my parents supp
My point exactly with BRP that you get triggered on and feel you have to protect them....They probably would NOT be in the fine shape that they are today with out the "seed" money.....in this case it was tax payer owned seed....

and Yes, the billions of tax payer funds were given to Bombardier but they WERE Bombardier untill they went solo.....and gauranteed they fed from the trough before they left.....
Yet you insinuate BRP has taken govt handouts even though you don’t know that or haven’t proven that but assume they have and admit you have taken them but don’t think that’s hypocritical? Can’t have your cake and eat it to. Bombardier is obviously free game because it’s well documented. There is even a book written about it. I’ll cut you some slack though. There are a few on here that despise BRP and that’s fine but just don’t assume something that didn’t happen. Or at the very least provide proof instead of making baseless claims.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yet you insinuate BRP has taken govt handouts even though you don’t know that or haven’t proven that but assume they have and admit you have taken them but don’t think that’s hypocritical? Can’t have your cake and eat it to. Bombardier is obviously free game because it’s well documented. There is even a book written about it. I’ll cut you some slack though. There are a few on here that despise BRP and that’s fine but just don’t assume something that didn’t happen. Or at the very least provide proof instead of making baseless claims.

Didn't BRP split in 2003.
They would now be operating 21 years seperated and have done very well with product, expansion and profits.
Maybe get favoritism and some minor labor assisting but BRP has slug it alone pretty good.
Greasy is some eyes, but it's a business not a warranty handout system.
They're OK
.02 from a guy that's not BRP fan ( some may not know that) lol

Elec sleds - haha, elec cars are hit and miss and builders giving up.
No thanks on the sleds for a looooong time.

Top Bottom