Thanks Maxwell

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give S+M'er MAXWELL a big thank-you......you made a 13 yr old kid pretty darn happy last night. He jumped on that old 340 when I got home last night, no seat and all, and tore up our little field for about an hour.
Couldn't knock the smile off his face with a sledge hammer.

Thanks, man

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give S+M'er MAXWELL a big thank-you......you made a 13 yr old kid pretty darn happy last night. He jumped on that old 340 when I got home last night, no seat and all, and tore up our little field for about an hour.

Thanks, man

Nice!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks, man

sounds like our son when he got the old 340 cat. now he moved onto his exciter. needs seat redone. he is arguing with mom. i dont need it i stand all the time anyways. just wants to ride.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Just cut some 1/4" plywood and put some foam on it and wrap it with vinyl and staple, then bolt back onto tunnel............ A seat for cheap..... Jus' sayin' ;)

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just cut some 1/4" plywood and put some foam on it and wrap it with vinyl and staple, then bolt back onto tunnel............ A seat for cheap..... Jus' sayin' ;)

Bahaha coming from a guy that had to get his professionally done for his little muffin!

Glad he's getting a lot of use out of that 340, way to go Maxwell.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the "thank-you" s guys.
There is actually a bit of a story behind the new to my son sled. Like I told Maxwell yesterday, the kid started hanging around with a group of others that got into there fair share of negative situations. Usually with the out come NOT being good.
Brent (my son), got the talk about life being decisions, and be it a good or bad decision there is always consiquences, both good or bad......needless to say some bad choices were made, and his 1984 SS25 Ski-Doo (his pride and joy) was sold as a very stiff consiquence........ya ya...I know I'm a dick.

Long story short, the boy has turned a complete 180* since last yr and has again earned another shot, so this is why the little 340 is so important.

While he was in school I drove out to the sled parlor and got a set of wide ski-skins for him, a seat, some new wearbars. Also "dialed" in the suspension (hahahaha).
He has been on it since 3:35pm....it's 20 after 5 now.......good times

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is actually a bit of a story behind the new to my son sled. Like I told Maxwell yesterday, the kid started hanging around with a group of others that got into there fair share of negative situations. Usually with the out come NOT being good.
Brent (my son), got the talk about life being decisions, and be it a good or bad decision there is always consiquences, both good or bad......needless to say some bad choices were made, and his 1984 SS25 Ski-Doo (his pride and joy) was sold as a very stiff consiquence........ya ya...I know I'm a dick.

Long story short, the boy has turned a complete 180* since last yr and has again earned another shot, so this is why the little 340 is so important.

While he was in school I drove out to the sled parlor and got a set of wide ski-skins for him, a seat, some new wearbars. Also "dialed" in the suspension (hahahaha).

good job dad may take him a while but the thanks will be in spades

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

Thats not a dick buddy, thats some good parenting...Tough as hell to do and tougher to live with, but Im sure you know whats right for the situation.

Thats how we were raised, and I am trying to raise mine the same way. Good job on the parenting, and GREAT job on the new sled. I hope he has the time of his life on it.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats not a dick buddy, thats some good parenting...Tough as hell to do and tougher to live with, but Im sure you know whats right for the situation.

Thats how we were raised, and I am trying to raise mine the same way. Good job on the parenting, and GREAT job on the new sled. I hope he has the time of his life on it.

X2. Life is all about decisions for the parents too. It would be easy to say "don't do it again" and walk away. You took the hard road...tough love is, well...tough. If there was more parents like you out there, maybe we wouldn't have the problems we have now. Good on ya D.:d:d

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is rewarding to see the 180. Look in the mirror and tell youself That is what love is all about

Top Bottom