Summer Quad Trip For Snow And Mudders

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dirtbiking there is super wicked, trust me I've broken my far share of bones in that country on a dirtbike over the past 20 years :)

sweet i am down then just have to figure out what bike i want to buy i have a buddy that would be down for coming to

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all Snow And Mud members.
We will be booking the quad and campout weekend this week. It will be posted and will have an attendance list put up for all to commit to. If you have to bail as time gets closer we will be good with that. It is going to be at Outwest Camping and RV Park, just outside of Rocky Mountain House and they have room for about 75 camp spots so sign-up early. MORE INFO TO FOLLOW.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good guys i would be intrested in going this year thats if a dirt bike guy can partake in this and that is if i pick up my bike by then just let me know

Im IN :D
and I will be bringing a 2 wheeler as well unless the wife does not come and I will be bringing all 6 wheels hahaha :cool:
Im in sales so if it is at the end of the month I can not come:(
cant wait

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well then lets ......GERTRDONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
catmando!
I'm In!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be the weekend of July 12. More to follow.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
link for information on the camping spot is:

Outwest Camping & R.V. Park

Take a look. Should be a great time. bbtoys and I have already decided to spend a week there (July 10 to 16). Anybody else?

Judy
Mountain Haven B & B
(250) 569-0226
McBride

I will be there that week also. Hope to get a chance to show you two around a little :)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hoping that because it is 1/2 way between Cal. and Edm. that we have alot of Cal. people show as well as Red Deer.

Top Bottom