Summer Quad Trip For Snow And Mudders

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron. Think about what weekend we want the quad trip to Rocky this year. I think we have to book the site by the MIDDLE OF FEB. When you get back from Golden maybe it will have been talked about over supper or drinks.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have been bugging him for some sort of time frame as well,would like to write this one on the calender before the wife fill's it up!
catmando!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Yes so I can book it off I'm pumped about this one.....still shooting for outwest? or around there I really like the warm clean showers and flush toilets....wooo and laundry

Outwest Camping - About Us

....and you have to look at their photo gallery of the good looking guy washing the blue grizz :D

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes so I can book it off I'm pumped about this one.....still shooting for outwest? or around there I really like the warm clean showers and flush toilets....wooo and laundry

Outwest Camping - About Us

....and you have to look at their photo gallery of the good looking guy washing the blue grizz :D

dude, thats not camping..... flush toilets, clean showers, pfft, whatever happend to using the bush and sponge bathing after a ride.....

I'm looking forward to the 2nd annual campout as well, I'll have to rent/borrow a machine again, but I'll be there no matter what!

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dude, thats not camping..... flush toilets, clean showers, pfft, whatever happend to using the bush and sponge bathing after a ride.....
I'm looking forward to the 2nd annual campout as well, I'll have to rent/borrow a machine again, but I'll be there no matter what!

I got a 600 L Per minute trash pump for this. It also wash's quads nicley. I think we should have this in the caroline-rockey area also. Its nice country out there and its fairly close for the edmonton guys too. I try not to work much in summer so lets pick a date and ill book a week or 2 off so i can come, if i can get my quad done. ( sold my bush truck motor, can you say 6" lift for the brute, maybe)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I got a 600 L Per minute trash pump for this. It also wash's quads nicley. I think we should have this in the caroline-rockey area also. Its nice country out there and its fairly close for the edmonton guys too. I try not to work much in summer so lets pick a date and ill book a week or 2 off so i can come, if i can get my quad done. ( sold my bush truck motor, can you say 6" lift for the brute, maybe)

the spot has already been chosen, we'll be working on a date soon after this Golden snowmobile trip is over. Stay Tuned folks, its gonna be a good time.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Tyler,its no secret,Its at the Outback Campground by Rocky Mountain House....................Sponge Baths?????????LOL! LMAOBA! HA!
Didnt know you were that type LOL! LMAO!
You hard core camper you LOL!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Tyler,its no secret,Its at the Outback Campground by Rocky Mountain House....................Sponge Baths?????????LOL! LMAOBA! HA!
Didnt know you were that type LOL! LMAO!
You hard core camper you LOL!
catmando!

I don't have a shower in my tent trailer cat dude..... its the girlfriend that isn't a hardcore camper..... good thing she'll be out of province!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just Curious, how is it that you are a moderator on a sled/quad etc website...when you don't have any of the above?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Just Curious, how is it that you are a moderator on a sled/quad etc website...when you don't have any of the above?

He knows a guy that knows a guy that kills people for asking to many questions :p

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
He knows a guy that knows a guy that kills people for asking to many questions :p

what he said!

When I joined up I still had a sled, and now I've got other priorities, but still love the sports, plus I'm a geek.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are back from Mountain Mania 1. Lets just pick a weekend NOW and everyone will fit it in. Whats available? Lets hurry I need to sleep by a fire again. This time I eat the dust don`t know where i`m going down there. Ah warm showers can`t wait.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm open any weekend in July. and you can ride behind Ron this time :D

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tyler I said i will eat dust not dodge rocks and mud from spinning tires. He nees Mud flaps on that thing:eek:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler I said i will eat dust not dodge rocks and mud from spinning tires. He nees Mud flaps on that thing:eek:

you don't have to tell me, I ate those mud chunks and rocks and whatever else behind him last year.

I would vote for any weekend other than the 18-20 as that is grand prix weekend in Edmonton, and I know a few members on this site partake in that every year

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good guys i would be intrested in going this year thats if a dirt bike guy can partake in this and that is if i pick up my bike by then just let me know

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for sure & get'r booked guys & count me in too!!!! i'll make time to give'r in the mud. it'll be my 1st year on an ATV other than sleds............ should be fun to get the Rhino out in the backcountry. gonna have to get some "raspberry" on it though!!!:D
RN

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Count me in I will bring the Rhino and the Banshee(if it isn't sold). I hope that it is sold though. Can't wait to get the Rhino out. I bought it in 06 brand new and it only has 300 kms on it. Need to put some miles on it, but I promise there won't be any of that RASSBERRY or pink on it. I will leave that to Murray, as he knows the shades of pink.lol

Top Bottom