Summer Mod Projects

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol no....no spray cans here...

its powdercoating.

they just wrinkle it. i find it more durable and doesnt show scratches like powdercoating.

about 350$ to do a frame has to be completely striped of EVERYTHING as it goes in a 300 degree oven and the mroe stripped down the better the job

LOL...
OH OK!! Thats good to know cause a high gloss ( well you know what i mean) powder coating scratches way to easy!! :(:(

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
880 is up and running. sounds nice and it feels super torqy just sitting on the stand....i want to drive it...

got the track out of my personal sled. have that down to a science now.

hope to have some tracks this week!

Max

Reaction score
Looks good, you will be able install then with your eyes closed. So wiil the big guy be happy & able to give Cod a a view of his tailight now.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes but would we have stripped that sled down if it was already a 163 and not changing anything just to look good?

hahahaha

actually probly..

We did last year on a 154

Was it worth it probably not.

Would we do it again

OH YAH!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i really dislike working in the engine bay of the xp....but they sure are fun to ride

Engine Bay??? What engine bay? That would insinuate that there is actually room around the engine to work on said engine! :eek:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave, that rig looks sweet i'll bet you can't wait to try a pull in the hills with that beast. Nice work guys. You guys want to try and stuff a 154 x 16 x 2.5 in my REV:d

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol not hard just need some drivers! can use that track on stock 151 rails.

What's the track worth? $1000? I just put a brand new set of extroverts in last fall....damn, if i only knew. So reading all your chat i would need 7 tooth, Kore indicated D&R but thats probably for best results.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Tracks Canada.....i'm gonna wait about 3 weeks before i make a decision;);:d;)

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the track worth? $1000? I just put a brand new set of extroverts in last fall....damn, if i only knew. So reading all your chat i would need 7 tooth, Kore indicated D&R but thats probably for best results.

depending on the drivers you chose you might fit a 2.5 challenger extreme 151. they are worth about 800 bux.

drop and roll is the way to go. then you can run the 3 inch! but there is some serious $ involved unless you attempt it yourself. lots of people do it. just measure ten times cut once.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frig I don't know what I'm doing now a buddy threw at me that he will buy mine....so maybe I P/U an XP just yet.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is the rev. not much new. just waiting to put the track in and the rest of the plastics. also have a boss seat on the way the stocker just isnt workin for me. also looking for a BLACK rev gas tank if anyone has one. the clear one is going to keep getting more and more stained with the premix fuel being run.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is the rev. not much new. just waiting to put the track in and the rest of the plastics. also have a boss seat on the way the stocker just isnt workin for me. also looking for a BLACK rev gas tank if anyone has one. the clear one is going to keep getting more and more stained with the premix fuel being run.

are you going to be selling the rev seat?:d

Top Bottom