strange food combination

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Have never lived in town, and never will I. Have never worked for anybody but myself. Spent my fair share of time with my arm up the back end of a cow till I sold all 250 of them, now I dedicate my time to grain farming. so that being said dont be an a$$hole.

Gotta go with what you know......

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
french toast with cheese whiz and maple syrop ...and french toast with sour cream and brown sugar for dessert so good

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Um...you make and serve BORSCH....so...you don't get to comment! hahahahaha

You know I'm smackin you and hugging you with my mind at the same time!! lol.. The kids LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my Borscht!!!

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it isn't strange or weird, but my brother-n-law says eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches is just wrong

also said the same thing about peanut butter cookies

he does like peanut butter, cookies, and bananas

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughter loves ketchup and would put it on grapes...I had to draw the line at ketchup on ice cream! Lol

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Toasted peanut butter and tomato sandwhich. Bannanas are fine to.
Brown sugar sprinkled on raw bacon then cooked to your liking.
Salt sprinkled on fresh pineapple.
Mushroom or chicken noodle soup with a large splash of ketchup and crackers. This one makes my kids gag :cool:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are you talking about? I am going to give some of those gourmet recipes a try! Especially the grill cheese and rasp. jam one. Sounds delicious :)
Lol... Fill your boots!This whole thread has made me chuckle... I keep thinking how many are running out to buy bacon flavored mayo and smear it on their lobster...

P.S I'm part of the group who thinks it's disrespectful to the cow by putting ketchup on steak!

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol... Fill your boots!This whole thread has made me chuckle... I keep thinking how many are running out to buy bacon flavored mayo and smear it on their lobster...

P.S I'm part of the group who thinks it's disrespectful to the cow by putting ketchup on steak!

doesnt the lobster get any respect? Mayo and lobster...yikes!!! :cool:

Top Bottom