strange food combination

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just having lunch at my desk and my assistant said I eat strange food combinations. So, I thought that would be a good thread topic. So I will go first.

- for lunch I eat granola with mountain mix, banana, strawberry yoghurt and almond milk mixed together.

- my favourite combination though is garlic toast with strawberry jam and cheddar cheese.

What is yours??

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok... I don't have this in my house... and my kids are unaware of this little unhealthy food infatuation I have..

I LOVE Captain Crunch cereal. with milk... warmed up so the captain crunch becomes a gooey blop of goodness. It's awesome.. you should try it... :p

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok... I don't have this in my house... and my kids are unaware of this little unhealthy food infatuation I have..

I LOVE Captain Crunch cereal. with milk... warmed up so the captain crunch becomes a gooey blop of goodness. It's awesome.. you should try it... :p

hahaha. I like your description..... "gooey blop of goodness"

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like ketchup on toast. Salt on Granny Smith apples. Also the old stand-by for pregnant women...peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. Other than that I'm pretty much a regular steak,cheese and bacon type of guy.

Top Bottom