Snow Conditions

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Honestly it dosnt matter.cause were here sleddin,got a good group and we could not have asked for better conditions although it is spring sleddin,some in our group were riding in t-shirts for a bit in the afternoon.Was partly sunny all day and the trail was groomed and in great shape,snow almost to the staging area.On our way down today it was snowing like crazy right to the parking lot and in town.Got some good pics and the highmark today belonged to a Kingcat,not mine,Tekim's,atta boy Mike.Will post a few pics so when summitric check the site he will see we had a great day with great weather and minimal carnage!
Gone sleddin....Catmando!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
meow.....:D

Attachments

• tekim1 (Small).jpg
    tekim1 (Small).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 163
  • tekim2 (Small).jpg
    tekim2 (Small).jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 163
  • tekim3 (Small).jpg
    tekim3 (Small).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 167
  • tekim4 (Small).jpg
    tekim4 (Small).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 169
Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Renshaw Baby,another awsome day,Luciele tommorro!
Try to post more pics later

catmando!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Catmando, your driving me nuts! I was not going to go until end of April until NOW. Snow looks good, They must still be grooming hey.... Snow still down to the parking lot ?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Weather was good again today.lots of sunshine and some great wipeouts and a liitle damage.Still have not had to use the snow bungee,not a lot of powder but the trail was good.
catmando!

Attachments

• Mcbride Mar 30   4 070.jpg
    Mcbride Mar 30 4 070.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 161
  • Mcbride Mar 30   4 007.jpg
    Mcbride Mar 30 4 007.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 158

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great Weekend,Great People,GreatWeather!

Just got home form Mcbride.We had weather way better than expected.Hats off to the Groomer,the trails were like a highway at Renshaw and Luciele,snow was pretty close to the parking lot at Renshaw and all the way to the parking lot at Luciele.Powderchowder and Slamnek dropped by at Renshaw staging area and said Hi,missed them on our Sunday ride,(mayby next time).Rode all weekend with Marcus,Stacy,Mike, Derek,Brian & Mike (Tekim).A great group and I still have the headache to prove it!A little carnage,a litte air, A lot of sunshine and a heck of a good time.Finally met Tekim and if you want to ride with a really super guy he would be a good guy to invite along.Was fun to ride with another Kingcat and a guy that can really ride it.Was a pleasure meeting and riding with him and hope to do it again.
Time to change my avitar!
Its Quad season!
catmando!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey catmando, did you guys ride lucile today? She looked pretty socked in.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes we did and yes it was.Two days out of three is not to bad.Made for an early start for our trip home!
catmando!

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mcbride

Hay Slamnek Post Some Pics Today And Try To Post The Video's Too
Had A Great Time In Th Shaw This Weekend. Fund Some New Areas To Ride In, That Place Never Stops Amazing Me With New Places That Keep Poping Out To Ride In.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
March 31 renshaw

Powderchowder and I playin in some valleys. Awsome trip, can't belive the snow up there.

Attachments

• Mcbride Mar31 001.jpg
    Mcbride Mar31 001.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Mcbride Mar31 002.jpg
    Mcbride Mar31 002.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Mcbride Mar31 005.jpg
    Mcbride Mar31 005.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Mcbride Mar31 006.jpg
    Mcbride Mar31 006.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Mcbride Mar31 007.jpg
    Mcbride Mar31 007.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 125

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
good snow

Glad to see you had some great snow.... But, did you say kitty carnage??? what happened??? nice "bigair" shots. Your weather did look awesome. Are you sure its your last trip for the year??? we've got a few left in us. Just got back last nite, and had tons of "pow" and great weather. Trout lake is kinda like a little treasure. Very rustic little hotel, built in 1892, but upgrades always in the works. Got lotsa pics and stories.yesterday had a sled break on the way up to gorman, so i towed it back and we decided to head home(early) and got back around 11:30pm. Will definately be back to trout lake in the future. Hey lost: when you guys were there, which areas did you guys do. Foggy day area, is huge, and we never did get to do the whole thing. Very large area, and more tilted towards the advanced rider. Lots of snowboarders up there and what not. We had minimal carnage, and one injury(sledbunny dislocated a finger --- i'll let him tell you about it). Later!!:p

GRD

Reaction score
Where is Trout lake in relation to Golden? Is it a secret?

GLAD TO SEE YOU HAD SOME GREAT SNOW.... BUT, DID YOU SAY KITTY CARNAGE??? WHAT HAPPENED??? NICE "BIGAIR" SHOTS. YOUR WEATHER DID LOOK AWESOME. ARE YOU SURE ITS YOUR LAST TRIP FOR THE YEAR??? WE'VE GOT A FEW LEFT IN US. JUST GOT BACK LAST NITE, AND HAD TONS OF "POW" AND GREAT WEATHER. TROUT LAKE IS KINDA LIKE A LITTLE TREASURE. VERY RUSTIC LITTLE HOTEL, BUILT IN 1892, BUT UPGRADES ALWAYS IN THE WORKS. GOT LOTSA PICS AND STORIES.YESTERDAY HAD A SLED BREAK ON THE WAY UP TO GORMAN, SO I TOWED IT BACK AND WE DECIDED TO HEAD HOME(EARLY) AND GOT BACK AROUND 11:30PM. WILL DEFINATELY BE BACK TO TROUT LAKE IN THE FUTURE.
HEY LOST: WHEN YOU GUYS WERE THERE, WHICH AREAS DID YOU GUYS DO. FOGGY DAY AREA, IS HUGE, AND WE NEVER DID GET TO DO THE WHOLE THING. VERY LARGE AREA, AND MORE TILTED TOWARDS THE ADVANCED RIDER. LOTS OF SNOWBOARDERS UP THERE AND WHAT NOT. WE HAD MINIMAL CARNAGE, AND ONE INJURY(SLEDBUNNY DISLOCATED A FINGER --- I'LL LET HIM TELL YOU ABOUT IT). LATER!!:p

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
trout lake........

Where is Trout lake in relation to Golden? Is it a secret?

Hey "getrdone", if I told you, I would have to kill you........... It's only 35 to 40 miles from Golden as the bird flies(over 2 ranges), but its actually south of Revy, north of Kaslo. We will be posting some pics soon........

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
trout lake

one other thing you should know...they do not groom...ever.
they were unbelievably rough trails. even worse when i came down injured. this is not a junior area...experienced only should apply.
accomidations were interesting, rustic, but if your used to nicer hotels this is not the place for you. only place to stay, only meals and you hear everything going on in the hotel.
conditions were great and the riding area is huge. would ride there again for sure.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
ron, you know better, i have a macintosh and it comes with awesome software. the biggest issue is this buggered up baby finger sure slows down the typing.
videos as soon as i can...and i have some good action this time.
cheers
:D :D :D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
GLAD TO SEE YOU HAD SOME GREAT SNOW.... BUT, DID YOU SAY KITTY CARNAGE??? WHAT HAPPENED??? NICE "BIGAIR" SHOTS. YOUR WEATHER DID LOOK AWESOME. ARE YOU SURE ITS YOUR LAST TRIP FOR THE YEAR??? WE'VE GOT A FEW LEFT IN US. JUST GOT BACK LAST NITE, AND HAD TONS OF "POW" AND GREAT WEATHER. TROUT LAKE IS KINDA LIKE A LITTLE TREASURE. VERY RUSTIC LITTLE HOTEL, BUILT IN 1892, BUT UPGRADES ALWAYS IN THE WORKS. GOT LOTSA PICS AND STORIES.YESTERDAY HAD A SLED BREAK ON THE WAY UP TO GORMAN, SO I TOWED IT BACK AND WE DECIDED TO HEAD HOME(EARLY) AND GOT BACK AROUND 11:30PM. WILL DEFINATELY BE BACK TO TROUT LAKE IN THE FUTURE.
HEY LOST: WHEN YOU GUYS WERE THERE, WHICH AREAS DID YOU GUYS DO. FOGGY DAY AREA, IS HUGE, AND WE NEVER DID GET TO DO THE WHOLE THING. VERY LARGE AREA, AND MORE TILTED TOWARDS THE ADVANCED RIDER. LOTS OF SNOWBOARDERS UP THERE AND WHAT NOT. WE HAD MINIMAL CARNAGE, AND ONE INJURY(SLEDBUNNY DISLOCATED A FINGER --- I'LL LET HIM TELL YOU ABOUT IT). LATER!!:p

No kitty damage other than a broken starter rope,All the damage on our trip was on both the Ski-doo's,Three cats and no problems,One poo and it was good too!As for last trip,depends on when and where I suppose!I dont much care for riding in mud though,costs enough riding in snow.Glad to hear you guys had a good trip as well,if we dont get out this year I'm going to follow you guys around in the fall untill I catch up for at least one good weekend ride!Check out the pics on my and Tekims gallery,the guy on the doo in the trees was one of the best riders I ever seen (everyone screws up now and then)LOL!.But he was fun to watch!
catmando!:D

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three of us heading to Mcbride this Fri/Sat, anyboby else going? Going to doo some more bush bashing. Work getting in the way of fun...probably last two day trip of the year.

Top Bottom