Snow and Mud GPS course

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad to say but not going to make it now unless it can be held in Texas!! Its going to be tuff looking on this site down there and hearing of all the sled trip stories. Oh well I guess I better take my golf clubs.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Your gonna have to post some picutres of you getting a sunburn.
Enjoy Texas.

Sad to say but not going to make it now unless it can be held in Texas!! Its going to be tuff looking on this site down there and hearing of all the sled trip stories. Oh well I guess I better take my golf clubs.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your gonna have to post some picutres of you getting a sunburn.
Enjoy Texas.

I will try but its alittle hard to get a tan wearing fire retardent coveralls. But I will put up a couple pictures. Leaving the first part of next week for 4-5 weeks so when I get back first things first going to the hills for a ride....yahoo!!:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NosRX1 Are you going to TEXAS A&M for fire fighting training?

I hope I don't have to put out any fires. I am going down there to drill some oil wells. So I don't really want a fire to happen but if so I am already trained to fight it.....Cheers and hope to see you guys on the slopes this year.....peace out!:D

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope I don't have to put out any fires. I am going down there to drill some oil wells. So I don't really want a fire to happen but if so I am already trained to fight it.....Cheers and hope to see you guys on the slopes this year.....peace out!:D

I been to A&M for fire traning and there is another batch of my co workers heading there right away. I was curiuos if that was where you were going. Drill safe

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let Us Know When You're Back In Town To Go For A Good Ride, Nos!!!

For sure I will give you the heads up when I am coming home, so we can plan a ride maybe take you to silver mines, so that way if I am not able to make to mountain mania ride you know how to get in there!

Top Bottom