Site upgrade

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We will be upgrading the site tomorrow evening. There may be some changes or delays. We better do this before it gets to busy. It may be a bit different for a few days, but should have it somewhat fixed by Monday.

:rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

Awww... Man!!!!!!!

What am I gonna do for the rest of the week, and weekend???????????

J/K LOL

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it goes offline I'm gonna have WITHDRAWLS, again!!! It's not a pretty site ( my withdrawls) :eek::eek::eek: :d

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
If it goes offline I'm gonna have WITHDRAWLS, again!!! It's not a pretty site :eek::eek::eek: :d

What's not a pretty sight: your withdrawals or Snow and Mud?

Just grab a beer or two and you will be pretty and Snow and Mud has always been pretty and with the upgrades will continue to be pretty! just saying:d:d:d:d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's not a pretty sight: your withdrawals or Snow and Mud?

Just grab a beer or two and you will be pretty and Snow and Mud has always been pretty and with the upgrades will continue to be pretty! just saying:d:d:d:d

LOL. My withdrawls.....:eek: I LOVE this place..:d

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be upgrading the site tomorrow evening. There may be some changes or delays. We better do this before it gets to busy. It may be a bit different for a few days, but should have it somewhat fixed by Monday.

Good! I need to get away from my computer and go get my sleds ready! It's snowing in the East Kootenays! :d

Top Bottom