Sicamous Pictures from April 25 & 26

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where can I but tickets. Shotgun on the riser if its still in one peice...I need a new one.
Just to confirm, You want to ride 'shotgun on the riser' but only if it's a one piece and fairly new.
You wont be in blocking his vision sitting up there cuz He will be blindfolded.
This is like the audition couch now, you guys will do anything to be in the movies.
Waivers need to signed.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to confirm, You want to ride 'shotgun on the riser' but only if it's a one piece and fairly new.
You wont be in blocking his vision sitting up there cuz He will be blindfolded.
This is like the audition couch now, you guys will do anything to be in the movies.
Waivers need to signed.
he can hold the helmet cam...Then they don't have to bother even wearing helmets........(Be able to see the expressions on their faces better that way)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he can hold the helmet cam...Then they don't have to bother even wearing helmets........(Be able to see the expressions on their faces better that way)
Summiteer I have to admit, you definetly are the smart one of the bunch:D
You must attend this little shindig to insure nobody does anything STUPID.You could be the safety Boss.:D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summiteer I have to admit, you definetly are the smart one of the bunch:D
You must attend this little shindig to insure nobody does anything STUPID.You could be the safety Boss.:D

May need a seatbelt for Sumx54 to keep him on the bars....:D

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
Awesome Pics Guys!!! Looks like we have to go check that place out. Good times!!! I just snow checked an M8. Can't wait till next year. WhoooHooo!!! My hubby and I will have to go discover some new country.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Sicamous is an incredible place to ride. You would really enjoy the area.

Awesome Pics Guys!!! Looks like we have to go check that place out. Good times!!! I just snow checked an M8. Can't wait till next year. WhoooHooo!!! My hubby and I will have to go discover some new country.

Top Bottom