Sicamous Pictures from April 25 & 26

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your blindfolded would a helmet cam be pointed in the right direction?
Either straight up praying
Or straight down kissing something Good-Bye
Any way it's gonna be great, Thanks so much to JBZE for the offer to do this, your gonna be in the movies for sure.:D
Just so you dont think we are totally sadistic and uncaring, You can climb the chute unblindfolded but You Must go down Blindfolded

GRD

Reaction score
Any way it's gonna be great, Thanks so much to JBZE for the offer to do this, your gonna be in the movies for sure.:D
Just so you dont think we are totally sadistic and uncaring, You can climb the chute unblindfolded but You Must go down Blindfolded

You want impress me.... Here put this on and ride:D:D:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'am giddy like a school gurl thinking how much fun this is gonna be. We should sell tickets eh GRD. And everyone who buys a ticket gets a souvineir piece of JBLZ sled after his desent to take home.:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
FUNNY, YOU GUYS.... REMINDS ME OF WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND I DROVE ACROSS THE BRIDGE IN FT.MCMURRAY THAT CROSSES THE ATHABASCA RIVER, BLINDFOLDED FOR A CROCK OF RYE..... 3 OTHER GUYS IN THE CAR, AND IT WAS ONLY A DOUBLE DOG DARE YA.... WELL I DID IT, IN MY '72 CHARGER....WAS CLOSE NEAR THE END, AND WE HAD TO HAVE MANY BEERS AFTER THE RUN........ LOL:nono:

GRD

Reaction score
I'am giddy like a school gurl thinking how much fun this is gonna be. We should sell tickets eh GRD. And everyone who buys a ticket gets a souvineir piece of JBLZ sled after his desent to take home.:D

I am ok with a piece that doesn't have ski-doo on it!:p

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can a guy get pieces even if he doesn't attend...maybe sell them for a charity...Like the "get Snotty a Tec Vest" charity...lol...
Your killing me little rabbit fu fu
Got 2 Tek Vest.................Just lost the instructions how to install:eek:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
OK, better yet...we need to get you a tether so you can't operate the sled without the vest....can't believe you did that....me - never ride witout vest...lol..
Your killing me little rabbit fu fu
Got 2 Tek Vest.................Just lost the instructions how to install:eek:

GRD

Reaction score
OK, better yet...we need to get you a tether so you can't operate the sled without the vest....can't believe you did that....me - never ride witout vest...lol..

Good thing! Helps you fill your dress!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I admitted to this little error on my part to help the less experienced on the NO NOs of Mtn riding. NOT for your chit and giggles:D
Got tether.......................but instructions are with Tek vest instructions:eek:
Believe..................and I'am paying for it now.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Dude...you will get better and ride again...lesson...hate to learn the hard way...we al doo.
Few years back I was loading the sled and thought I would play a while (no helmet). Spent the next 6 hours in Emerg waiting to get stiched up...we are all human.
So how are your bones feeling now?

I admitted to this little error on my part to help the less experienced on the NO NOs of Mtn riding. NOT for your chit and giggles:D
Got tether.......................but instructions are with Tek vest instructions:eek:
Believe..................and I'am paying for it now.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude...you will get better and ride again...lesson...hate to learn the hard way...we al doo.
Few years back I was loading the sled and thought I would play a while (no helmet). Spent the next 6 hours in Emerg waiting to get stiched up...we are all human.
So how are your bones feeling now?
No helmet.........BAHAWABAHAWABAHAWA now the truth comes out, who really needs the charity telethon:D
Bones old and brittle.............................Got Milk:D

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds Good!!:D I am in, coming Down ya cant do much any way so maybe it would be better to just hold on and wait until ya stop! lol]\
but we must get video!!!

So am I coming or what?:sadbanana:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sounds Good!!:D I am in, coming Down ya cant do much any way so maybe it would be better to just hold on and wait until ya stop! lol]\
but we must get video!!!

So am I coming or what?:sadbanana:

C'MON, JOHNI, YOU CAN DOO IT!!! WILL MAKE AN AWESOME VID!!!! MAYBE WE CAN GO TO SICAMOUS AND OWLSHEAD/HUNTER'S RANGE AND YOU CAN DOO "ST.ONGE SLIDE" HILL CLIMB ;)

Top Bottom