Season in review

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
70days !!!!! wow maxwell you truly live the life i might have 70 days of deep powriding in three seasons :eek::eek:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well unlike you pro and m owners we aren't afraid to take pics of our stucks they aren't that embarrasing :D

Great pics Maxwell!!!:beer::beer: I always know I did a good job if the guys all break out the cameras before anyone even starts thinking about getting me out.;):d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's few from last year...and what a great powder year it was!

Attachments

• DSC00542.jpg
    DSC00542.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00544.jpg
    DSC00544.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC00545.jpg
    DSC00545.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC00673.jpg
    DSC00673.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC00555.jpg
    DSC00555.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 199

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great pics.i still haven't figured out were some of those pics are taken from.i know you ride vale and so do i,not nearly as much as you but some of those pictures i don't reconize the area

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great pics.i still haven't figured out were some of those pics are taken from.i know you ride vale and so do i,not nearly as much as you but some of those pictures i don't reconize the area

95% of those photos are from allan creek, chappel creek, clemina, and westridge

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool pics dude, i'd love to come out and ride with you guys, after i get my 2.5" track of course. And no worries i ride an XP so i'll fit right in:cool:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i did about 70 days this season in the hills. and 100% of them were deep. time for a new motor in the sled. but it ran flawless 2 seasons in a row. 2.5 track is the best mod for the $ hands down aswell. got to test out a bunch of new sleds/brands and do some sidebyside comparing. didnt get as much tuning done as id like but i was just having too much fun. im called it quits last weekend as the snow in the areas i ride was just getting tooo rotten. had a blast at mountain mania. recovering sleds down in the abyss of allan creek with summit ric, junior highmark and rknight. anyways enjoy the photos. and videos. ill post some every day until i get through my endless albums. they are in order by date.

thanks to the crew for helping in all those sticky situations and good fun. roy maxwell,grant maxwell, cody maxwell, brandon stienwand, clinton vanwells, curtis pawliuk, tyler fowler, shawn fowler, trent fleming and many others.

team skidoo managed to only have one breakdown all season and it was on the trail. a short tow down and that was it! about 10,000km combined thats not bad!

thanks for looking!!

first ride november 1

deepest day ever, over handlebar deep

That day in the creek was sure fun, I spent almost 2 hrs in there that day between going up to chappel and coming down..... early season rox....... wooohooo

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Those last three are friggin' awesome! Nice when there are no other tracks to take away the pristine powder.....

Those creek crossings work so much better without the carbides. I just use mild steel runners and replace about half way through the winter.

motomike450r

Reaction score
Maxwell,

Thanks for posting the great pics!! Also for being patient and knowledgeable answering my "rookie" questions.:beer::beer:

It is almost time to start the maintenance on my sleds, looking forward to doing it all again.
Mike

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You seem to be checking the condition of your track ( the easy way ) a lot.

Top Bottom