Season in review

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great year. What kind of camera/lenses are you using?

Thanks for the pics!

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pics and thanks for sharing.I was thinking the same and how many less stucks if you guys were on Pros and M,s:smiliestirthepot:

If they were on Poo's and M's there would have been 50% less footage and elev in pics would have been alot lower:smiliestirthepot::beer::d

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pictures Maxwell. Sounds like you had a great season!!! I missed part of March and haven't ridden since on account of moving to the country and setting up our new place but still managed 50 rides this year. More than I expected but could have been a lot more. First year on my M-8 R/G turbo and it ran flawless. Was very impressed. Hope some day to get up there and ride with you guy's some day. Come on Nov. get here soooooon!!!!!! Btw..........How is it that LHF isn't beat down yet ????

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Looks like that DC sled got alot of good use... That guy must be a baller... Letting everyone trash his new stuff like that.....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like that DC sled got alot of good use... That guy must be a baller... Letting everyone trash his new stuff like that.....

from what I recall, it was the owner of that DC sled that did the most damage........ Thinking it was a tree remover...

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
from what I recall, it was the owner of that DC sled that did the most damage........ Thinking it was a tree remover...

Who the $%^& asked you? lol j/k.

We were simply testing the durability of the front bumpers at certian trajectorys multiplied by the width of said tree's factoring in the wind pitch square rooting the factor of speed and dividing the velocity... It is a very technical formula we have developed. We have simplified it a little now....
90km an hour REV-XP + Huge tree = Lots of damage.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Who the $%^& asked you? lol j/k.

We were simply testing the durability of the front bumpers at certian trajectorys multiplied by the width of said tree's factoring in the wind pitch square rooting the factor of speed and dividing the velocity... It is a very technical formula we have developed. We have simplified it a little now....
90km an hour REV-XP + Huge tree = Lots of damage.

now it all makes sense.... sooooooo

Velocity+Sled+Tree=$$$$$$$

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to show you doo guys I too believe in if your not getting stuck your not riding hard enough.Notice no stuck poos in the pics just one beauty flying thru the air!!!I ride the traded in D800

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/4287/img4177g.jpg

Top Bottom