RZR 800 Knockoff with 800 Rotax copy ???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I replied to this last night and posted about 6 pics but they never made it here..said a moderator had to look at them first...you would think what I typed in would at least show up...

nope, we don't pre-check any pics or postings........... jus' sayin'

did you maybe have too many pics loaded for one post? I for one would like to see them......

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the cat is finally out of the bag, the secret Polaris manufacturing plant has been found out. i thought it was being made in Mexico, looks like the Chinese have been making them all along. who'd a thunk it. good catch Neville, guess ya better brush up on yer mandarin and start eating more rice:D:smiliestirthepot:

AWW SOOOOOO Which sounds more asian suzuki or Polaris..........................................I rest my case............................

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AWW SOOOOOO Which sounds more asian suzuki or Polaris..........................................I rest my case............................
see if you two would switch to Bombardier you would not have to worry bout that asian chit. just saying, deep down inside i know Neville wants a new 1000 lol, he just dont want to say so

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see if you two would switch to Bombardier you would not have to worry bout that asian chit. just saying, deep down inside i know Neville wants a new 1000 lol, he just dont want to say so

One day i might get a xmr,,one day not sure what day

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One day i might get a xmr,,one day not sure what day
wait till they throw that monster 1000 in ray........then you go but 1, least then i can watch you break some cv;s too lol

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope, we don't pre-check any pics or postings........... jus' sayin'

did you maybe have too many pics loaded for one post? I for one would like to see them......

I tried again today posting just one picture and it says thankyou,and that a moderator will look at them first...??? wtf? I'll try again...
Do I have to pay a membership or something to post pics?

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
summer2011427.jpg

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There we go..now it is letting me...maybe it was because I only had 3 posts when I tried to post pics last night..?
anyway Her she is...2011 Hisun 800...It was called a Motobishi Raptorex but that name is super gay and Motobishi went out of business (and screwed me on my warranty)
So since it's really made by Hisun I guess I can call it that..or it's allso nown as the won ton 800..or "sum ting wong"... lol

I have 1800 km of pretty hard riding,all mountains,mud river crossings dunes etc etc....It's been very reliable..better than my buddies commander.
Still on original belt. I put elka suspension on it and 27" Zillas on ITP rims although the stock rims were pretty nice.
It has an older style can am 800 engine copy,polaris diffs ( can even unlock rear diff so only one wheel spins) and has i's own chassis,and there are a bunch of rhino pieces on it as well,(shifter,wheel bearings,throttle cable,etc) It has a Delphi fuel injection system with oxygen sensors in the pipes.The same system found on a 2006 Harley davidson.... The engine is set back farther than a commander but not as far back as a rzr.
It will get beat bad by a commander 800 in a dragrace and it will just beat a rzr s. It needs some clutch work then I think it will hang with a commander but this engine I think is less powerful than the commander 800's. Probably just cams and different intake mods..? It runs super lean and is retarded awsome on fuel economy. My header pipe glows red hot and I need to adress that..(more fuel). So long story short it has much more potential.

I'll post some more pics....

Coming out of Ruby Falls..headed for South Esk...left right from work (the mine)

116.jpg

Near Red cap mountain...same pack trip
080.jpg

082.jpg

Up on Harris mountain across from old Mountain Park staging area..we are mining right on the other side of this mountain peak...would love to be up here when we blast...lol P.S notice the cabage straped in beside the blue cooler.... cabage A.K.A "wilson"....haha it fell out on the trail quite a few times that weekend...we'd say...WIIILLLSOOOONN!!!HAHA

076.jpg

Last edited:

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's some more...

At Ruby falls..we stayed for the night..everyone had tents...I was in a hurry to leave home and couldn't find mine so desided to once again sleep under the stars by the fire...
It was one of the best nights I had ever slept outside by a fire..bright full moon making the mountains glow..u could here Ruby falls in the background..moon just above tree line...I'd reach over and toss another log in the fire...zzz ZZzzzz..zzzz then the freek wind /rain storm hit and I woke up to my sleeping bag on fire..lol long story short my only rain jacket,and pants as well as my chair got blown into the fire and were destroyed...all that was left was a little piece that resembled an airforce hat..ha ha so I wore it the rest of the weekend...lol
098.jpg

169.jpg

another thing I like about this Hisun is that it is only a tiny bit wider than a quad for those tight trails...yet it has more room in the cab than a rzr or commander..and the front and rear wheels stick out past the bumpers so it'll climb a tree if the bark doen't fall off.
161.jpg

Last edited:

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what's the price comparison? you mentioned a lack of warranty so do you buy your parts where ever? are there electrical issues? I picked up a used midwest for my kid and had to rewire the stator otherwise it putters around ok for him so I have whoflungpoo experience

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what's the price comparison? you mentioned a lack of warranty so do you buy your parts where ever? are there electrical issues? I picked up a used midwest for my kid and had to rewire the stator otherwise it putters around ok for him so I have whoflungpoo experience
I paid 7900 for mine with a 3500lb winch,the fancy rims,and a windshield.I put dialectric grease on all conectors when i put it together and the first problem i had electricly speaking, was a wire came off one of the conectors. Easy fix on the trail and it could have happened to any of the big brand name units.Pittong this thing together i was amazed at the fit and finish!!!! O was expecting bolts to not line up, cheap fasteners etc etc.. But this wadn't the case at all. It even came with a bunch of spare exhaust donuts and nuts and bolts, trailer hitch etc etc.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried again today posting just one picture and it says thankyou,and that a moderator will look at them first...??? wtf? I'll try again...
Do I have to pay a membership or something to post pics?
Nope, you just have to be as smart as the picture!! LOL

ps: if not just send pics and money to me and I will post them for you.

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, you just have to be as smart as the picture!! LOL

ps: if not just send pics and money to me and I will post them for you.

I tried posting pics and twice and that is what it said..lol i don't know but I even posted how I wouldn't be putting up pics if that is how much of a pita is was going to be.

Last edited:
Top Bottom