Riding this weekend (nov 22)

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check the site on Thurs. as I am going up Renshaw. Will post as soon as I can, but you will be fine to get to the first bridge with what you have. Heard a story from a hunter that was up there today and said there was at least another 2-3 feet of new and couple of guys on sleds said they could not get to the cabin for to much snow. I will believe when I see for myself.

Please post pics, one with the cabin for reference. Having a hard time believing there's all this snow( my calculations from posts since we were there add up to anywhere from 6 1/2' - 9' ) when there is still none in the valley. Thanks.

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading up with a bunch of guys and my camara! Pics will be posted as soon as possible. Can't wait to see how much snow is up there! I only have one more get up and a heck of alot KM to put on. Hope to meet up with some of you S & M folk, Ill be in a Black Dodge Megacab towing a white 20' enclosed if anyone wants to come say HI.:d:d:d

devil

Reaction score
only one more working day for the sled, and i still need to renew the insurance, install half of the front suspension, all the body panels, seat, steering post and handle bars, and some other stuff.

god damned procrastinator that i am :nono:

going to go on friday and hopefully get a quick ride at lucille of bell before its too late, 3 of us going. should be fun.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave is that like the old fish story! "Yep It Was Th...............is Big!!!"

Ya, somethin' along the same line. Had the same problem last year, peeps yappin' about how great the snow was last year. ch!t, last year sucked for snow, we were a month behind getting into some of our riding spots and still never got the amounts we had the previous few years.

devil

Reaction score
only one more working day for the sled, and i still need to renew the insurance, install half of the front suspension, all the body panels, seat, steering post and handle bars, and some other stuff.

god damned procrastinator that i am :nono:

going to go on friday and hopefully get a quick ride at lucille of bell before its too late, 3 of us going. should be fun.

:doh: slept right through my alarm clock somehow, guess i'm riding the MM700 instead of my T-Nytro.... oh well.

karbz700

Reaction score
Just spoke on the phone with barry(bbtoys). He just got off renshaw. He said that there is a major lack of snow this year. They had a good day but it was alot of work. Always stuck because of lack of base. Big storm moving in tmrw though so conditions may improve.

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds awesome!!! oh well hope for the best seeing as we are here now,staying at northcountryhte dragons are to shiny anyways,need to beat them up a little bit

Top Bottom