red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not running yet, showing signs it is trying to. water is trickling below the ice, just hasn't started to run over the ice yet. toooooo cold still.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, all i could find at the park wash rooms was used brown TP,,, good deal since it was only used once. Ha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i stop at the Blackfalds A+W, come to a stop and this freakin lunatic is hanging out his truck window swinging a snow brush at me as i pull in, thought there was going to be a donnybrook happening,

here it turns out to be lem lamb of sno mud fame. had a good chat, solved a few worldly problems, good times

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang namit,,, it looked like a dwarf with a elephant in the Box. Ha

Here it was World famous Doo'en,,, what a carzy place to meet,,, mind you it is the new hang out...

Truck cab insulation,,, and all true bs stories too... Ha

Good to cross paths with you middle age timer,,, you can be old timer next year... Ha

Yuppers,,, we were deffinaly in the thick of things,,, funny how all the starge pepole show up at the same time,,, i bet they wanted the low down on the world happen-ings...

Of course we didnt know what to tell them since doorfx,,, Mr Medler and Arff weren't there to share the daily news...

Still winter,,, no goats,,, kows got away,,, ceoc's and ropes,,, rubber chickens,,, donkeys chasing elephants,,, oh,,, and pin-it...

The Chines lady give Imdoon that look,,, you know the look,,, the 1 thats says,,, """ Hey Dude,,, your hanging around with a crazy guy...""" lol

Cheers brother,,, keep your window scraper brush on the ice,,,, its the new game in town...

Pal-a-Roo Lamp'ster... better known as Lamp Post...

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
c45c5cee2b7193100330d9ae588dfae5.jpg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like that photo... Ha

Toasty warn,,, and 1 good looking dude I must say...

Onda Red that is,,, is,,, is,,, fast...

Ok,,, kinda of the slow fast... Ha

Hemits off to everone that chipped in to save our riding areas,,, darn lucky on that round,,, lets not let our guard down since the clowns we elect will be lining up in the near future to shut us down once again...

Lets tap it kool,,, take care of our riding areas,,, and share with all in the quality stuff that makes it fun for """ALL""" user groups...

Thats what really counts...

Cheers from Rocket Red Lamp Leaning post hole digger Lem,,, when you find a big hole,,, think of me... Ha

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you see the Eater Bunny?

Or Cook the Easter Bunny

Lem do you have a kow named Boss Kow?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No boss Kow unless she has me pinned down with her Horns...

Always give in when the chips are down... Uncle Uncle Uncle... Ha

Flat light this morning, then snow sparkles followed by blue skies,,, maybe rain later today with snow flurrys,,, 2 earth quakes,,, 3 tsunami's,,, a clown singing and 2 Siamese elephants...

Oh boy,,, what a day it could be,,, expect the least with hopes that we dont run into another planet today...

Whats the chances of that happening,,, ha...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you never know...

Planets flying around.

Wear a foil hat. Be all good.

Crocs too, great in all weather. Never worry how deep water is. Feet always wet

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A real trouble maker,,,,

well i won't go as far as to claim he is the worst kind, but i heard that jail cells in certain incarceration facilities have been cleared for his possible upcoming stay. he has been known to wave dangerous protest signs in he air.

as long as he can ride his hondo he remains calm, most of the time!!!!! haha

Top Bottom