red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out to strachan for a few days.
do u remember were that is? haha.

Was out south of the lease site west of Caroline yesterday, not many trees left, wonder if it was planned like that? went down to were the gang has made a base camp, sure enjoyed the visit, great time. no fires allowed sucks, skeeters were out in full force as well as wasps.
may have to go out for a few days, do some touring around!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
do u remember were that is? haha.

Was out south of the lease site west of Caroline yesterday, not many trees left, wonder if it was planned like that? went down to were the gang has made a base camp, sure enjoyed the visit, great time. no fires allowed sucks, skeeters were out in full force as well as wasps.
may have to go out for a few days, do some touring around!
going to spark up the ol' Danger Ranger, and take it out of hiding?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to spark up the ol' Danger Ranger, and take it out of hiding?
had to put it into the lay low mode! too many looking to sabotage the old beast! haha.
might have too though, the visit brought back some fond memories, also i've been feeling way better lately! will see what the future holds. there are many deep holes waiting for the Ranger Danger!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
had to put it into the lay low mode! too many looking to sabotage the old beast! haha. might have too though, the visit brought back some fond memories, also i'v ebeen feeling way better lately! will see what the future holds.
glad to hear you're on the up & up, as we all do more trips around the sun, it can take longer to feel good.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad to hear you're on the up & up, as we all do more trips around the sun, it can take longer to feel good.
yes, a lot had to do with what i was eating! cut out the sugar, carbs and snacks? so far dropped some weight, joints feel better, spirits are higher, I just lost the desire for camping,riding, the politics really! People bringing morons out to join our rides really became a pain. was a real good group we had, enjoyed every time we went out. met some really great people, everyone looked out for one another, lots of laughs, great rides, good times! the Ricky Racers didn't fit in and not wanted! won't put up with that type again! i'm sure you know the feeling, just trying to keep this site running! Anyway, will see, I am thinking about going out again!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
yes, a lot had to do with what i was eating! cut out the sugar, carbs and snacks? so far dropped some weight, joints feel better, spirits are higher, I just lost the desire for camping,riding, the politics really! People bringing morons out to join our rides really became a pain. was a real good group we had, enjoyed every time we went out. met some really great people, everyone looked out for one another, lots of laughs, great rides, good times! the Ricky Racers didn't fit in and not wanted! won't put up with that type again! i'm sure you know the feeling, just trying to keep this site running! Anyway, will see, I am thinking about going out again!
had good laughs with you the few times we got to ride together Larry! Glad to hear you're thinking about getting back out!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had good laughs with you the few times we got to ride together Larry! Glad to hear you're thinking about getting back out!
yes, I really don't remember to many bad rides, always had a good time! no agenda, no rules, mega laughs, u should come out to a let's find marble mountain ride, one of the best rides/times i've ever had!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_8190.jpeg
    IMG_8190.jpeg
    481.1 KB · Views: 34
Top Bottom