Random Pictures Thread

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 287065Couple of X9 just traveling down the hiway this morning with no flag trucks….
Least it wasn't Friday of the long weekend... I came over a hill East of battleford last Friday and 2 of them assholes had their headers on going down the highway, no pilot trucks or piss all... that's asking for trouble with Long weekend lake traffic.

I was not pleased.

Last edited:

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How long to hike to the top of that? What a view!!
My app shows 6hrs moving time. So probably 3hrs up. I used to be quicker on the return but a knee is now giving me trouble.
1000019213.jpg

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to say more like awesome sled country….

Snowmobiles don’t leave marks like dirt equipment
I need to hike some of my sledding areas. I think I'd bring a trash bag for all the garbage that's probably there.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually… from my experience… I’d say the younger sledders are better than the old days… just like avy awareness, sledders are slowly changing their culture.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Least it wasn't Friday of the long weekend... I came over a hill East of battleford last Friday and 2 of them assholes had their headers on going down the highway, no pilot trucks or piss all... that's asking for trouble with Long weekend lake traffic.

I was not pleased.
We would boot it down the road with the header because our farthest land base is 2 miles. It was a 35 ft and if I had to pull over you could get by however we always used a pilot truck with the driver wearing an orange vest and a portable flashing orange light on the roof. My guy would park in the middle of the road and stop traffic in a safe place. 99% of people would wave to you when you went by. 1% would give you the finger. Usually a citiot that thought you were ruining his day. I always wonder if those people finger traffic lights in the city as well? I would never go 5-20 miles with the header on and never down the road without a pilot vehicle. Just asking for trouble.

Top Bottom