Random Pictures Thread

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it replaced?
Is there significant industry across the lake that required an upgrade?
Had a look on the map, never been to part of the world, looks fairly remote from there all the way to the coast.
It was replaced a long time ago, but the old one sat docked up since then until it was pulled out last weekend. It’s mostly logging and ranch country across the lake. The ferry is for the communities across the lake as a quicker way to get to Burns Lake for groceries etc.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was replaced a long time ago, but the old one sat docked up since then until it was pulled out last weekend. It’s mostly logging and ranch country across the lake. The ferry is for the communities across the lake as a quicker way to get to Burns Lake for groceries etc.
Rode that ferry many times with my Dad . We lived at the mill on Taltapin Lake until I started school , then we moved into Burnslake . Dads favourite fishing lakes then we’re Oosta, Tchesinkit, Takysie and Babine . Great memories of growing up !

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_7348.jpeg

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your a champ! That’s a lot meat. Any of the side dishes go missing or were they left on the plate too. The cheesy bread would be enough lol.
Had the 32 ounce in the winter there. It was nothing to get down. I was expecting way bigger actually. The 40 would be easy to finish.

Top Bottom