Rail Shutdown

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This rail shutdown is just another randsom. These unions are destroying this country and Trudeau doesn't give a sh.t. There needs to be laws preventing these strikes. Next is Air Canada. This country will never recover if this keeps happening.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This rail shutdown is just another randsom. These unions are destroying this country and Trudeau doesn't give a sh.t. There needs to be laws preventing these strikes. Next is Air Canada. This country will never recover if this keeps happening.
Singh has already stated he will do nothing, he is all in on destroying the country, just to appease the Union uppercrust, i'm sure the rank and file union member, just wants to go to work!
Trudeau can solve the problem easily, legislated arbitration!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_7262.jpeg

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Singh has already stated he will do nothing, he is all in on destroying the country, just to appease the Union uppercrust, i'm sure the rank and file union member, just wants to go to work!
Trudeau can solve the problem easily, legislated arbitration!
Singh is the biggest slime ball. Anyone that believes anything he says needs a brain scan.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Singh is the biggest slime ball. Anyone that believes anything he says needs a brain scan.
yup! all about him, cares less about the common man, flaunts his wealth in front of the people, Rolexes, Expensive tailored suits, he owns rental houses, all while the common man can barely feed themselves, barely getting by! sleazy as they come!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup! all about him, cares less about the common man, flaunts his wealth in front of the people, Rolexes, Expensive tailored suits, he owns rental houses, all while the common man can barely feed themselves, barely getting by! sleazy as they come!
My staff are at 30 to $35 per hr. They are living poor with today’s cost-of-living and economy. I wish I could do more, but I started a business to make money too.
Our government does not fear Canadians what so ever.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at the wages on the table CN is offering. They get paid a hell of a lot better than most people in Canada, yet they are holding all other industries in this country hostage.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at the wages on the table CN is offering. They get paid a hell of a lot better than most people in Canada, yet they are holding all other industries in this country hostage.

$7 an hour premium to have a trainee carry your lunch pail onto the train

1724341023672.png

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have friends that work for CN. They go on strike once a year probably.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend's kid got hired with cn this spring, almost a $100k a year to start. Sounds like Kind of a shitty schedule but that's pretty good money for a 25year old kid.

Ya CN employees get paid way more than the average person and don’t work near as hard. I know a handful of guys that work for the Rail, CP and CN, good pay, very little work and non stop complaining to the union. In the last 20 years CN has deflected about 1/3 or more of their job onto us at our plant. They haul our pulp cars and bring us peroxide and sodium hydroxide via rail car. We basically have to do everything for them except actually couple up their cars to the locomotive. They can’t even call anymore if there is a flag up at our site entrance, that’s too much work apparently . They just haul the cars back to their yard and fine us. Then haul our cars back the next shift. Only 2024 retards think doing something twice is harder than a 1 minute phone call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya CN employees get paid way more than the average person and don’t work near as hard. I know a handful of guys that work for the Rail, CP and CN, good pay, very little work and non stop complaining to the union. In the last 20 years CN has deflected about 1/3 or more of their job onto us at our plant. They haul our pulp cars and bring us peroxide and sodium hydroxide via rail car. We basically have to do everything for them except actually couple up their cars to the locomotive. They can’t even call anymore if there is a flag up at our site entrance, that’s too much work apparently . They just haul the cars back to their yard and fine us. Then haul our cars back the next shift. Only 2024 retards think doing something twice is harder than a 1 minute phone call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. tell me one union that works. Not one. Every union job cost 3 to 4 times more and take twice as long. This is why our health system is so broke and messed up. All unions need to be abolished. Their a maffia!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy was on the news this morning saying he works for the rail companies. Said he works 80-110 hours a week and the union wants more hours as part of the deal. Hes not happy as he said he is never home now.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was my understanding that CN locked out there employees

But regardless looking at their proposals they seem pretty good

I have heard from numerous friends that work/ed at CN that your treated like a slave (in terms of on call etc) But really in the end every employee is lol. To make 130+ with no real post secondary/trade you kinda have to work long hours imo

Anywho, this is gonna mess with every industry for awhile now. I’m not excited to see groceries/fuel go up and stay up

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Union should go down from massive lawsuits the members implement over vaccine mandates. It was absolutely criminal. They did not stand up for their workers against the government and employers.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom