Price tag continues to hold back potential EV buyers

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure your chart has been manipulated by Big Tech and the Corporations that provide the ";)" data. Many reports all over for peeps to research, including the ones reporting on the whole EV hoax, being pushed by political regime's all over the globe. Saw a guy the other day by Blatchford recharging his EV, i was in the area an hour and when i left he was still there lol. Who in the right mind has that kinda time to refuel, ffs i filled up my truck 130l and was gone in 6mins, not to mention can u imagine EV charging when it's -20 and a line up behind you with possible car jacking by impatient leftie's lol! If EV is using grid supplied energy for charging then it's only make believe, try using wind/solar instead and see how that works for ya. This nation and many others are not ready for EV,s grid wise let alone climate wise, let alone road wise, even a fawkin cordless 18v drill will not like -20, or better yet leave your phone in your car for an hr and see how much batt you have. Biggest hoax on the population to get everyone to stay in there home "prisons" and not move around or about freely, while the Corporations control where and when you can leave. Just imagine half the population of Ab owning EV,s and say they only needed service, "yes because they are propriatary as well" can you imagine the wait times lol. Let alone if they need repairs or a panel replacement or something bigger. Until then keep on believing hoaxer's, ICE for me until it's time for home delivery for all.:)

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you’re not buying an EV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Living in reality and not some fictious utopia, i look at lets just say the biggest Co2 emitters, ie; every big machine used in the industrial complex, farm machinery, mining equip, road const equip, airplanes, yachts etc.. and many of those DEF and Cali compliant, why are they not pushing those to be EV,s instead of small personal vehicles people need to get to work to feed there families and possibly go on a picnic or camping trip to the backcountry:unsure: Just imagine if you will all those mentions becoming EV,s first before small personal vehicles, i am gonna bet there will not be many peeps around for very long let alone anyone to operate them. EV,s is nothing more than a cash grab by climate hoaxer regime's bilking taxpayers into oblivion while filling there pockets. And like i have said before in other threads this is a "Control" tool nothing more and to take out the middle class and only let the upper echelon have EV,s, only until they are car jacked by some meth head or crack monkey for there ride. Also remember this they can "shut off EV,s" remotely or soon to be smart control but they cannot shut off ICE rides and ICE rides can be repaired anywhere unlike EV,s that are propriatary to the manufacturer figure that 1 out.:)

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Living in reality and not some fictious utopia, i look at lets just say the biggest Co2 emitters, ie; every big machine used in the industrial complex, farm machinery, mining equip, road const equip, airplanes, yachts etc.. and many of those DEF and Cali compliant, why are they not pushing those to be EV,s instead of small personal vehicles people need to get to work to feed there families and possibly go on a picnic or camping trip to the backcountry:unsure: Just imagine if you will all those mentions becoming EV,s first before small personal vehicles, i am gonna bet there will not be many peeps around for very long let alone anyone to operate them. EV,s is nothing more than a cash grab by climate hoaxer regime's bilking taxpayers into oblivion while filling there pockets. And like i have said before in other threads this is a "Control" tool nothing more and to take out the middle class and only let the upper echelon have EV,s, only until they are car jacked by some meth head or crack monkey for there ride. Also remember this they can "shut off EV,s" remotely or soon to be smart control but they cannot shut off ICE rides and ICE rides can be repaired anywhere unlike EV,s that are propriatary to the manufacturer figure that 1 out.:)

I’m about 40% sure that is a no.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the ones catching on fire are they included

6d2508d59a94eb67db93bd8911dee5b7.jpg

Just happened.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hes just lucky a dodge dually didnt show up

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fact we are benchmarking a 1/2 ton class truck against 1 tons says a lot.
Is it though….
Most boxing and wrestling matches I’ve witnessed have the competitors “weight-in”…. So it’s probably even

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heavy as a one ton, tows like a half ton for short distances lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is way cooler novelty items for rich people IMO

But each to thier own

Top Bottom