Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never understood the swapping of modern boxes too old pickups. Saw an early 50's GMC in Sherwood Park with a 90's stepside box. :der:

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk Shaw

IMG-areal.jpg

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe not the cheesiest thing ever, but lots of other skulls sh!t on the truck.., and an 8ball steering wheel ball, haha, I think it counts!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on this site has ever seen there own vehicle on here posted by someone else? Lol.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken, a friend of mine in Lethbridge owns an original '64 Valiant and being non-mechanically minded he has not done anything to it from the previous owner. Anyway, apparently he was scrolling thru a web site for Valiant's and came across a picture of his car parked in front a business in Lethbridge with a caption "nice car but what is the owner thinking about those hubcaps". He got a good laugh but still hasn't done anything about the hubcaps. LOL

Just wondering if anyone on this site has ever seen there own vehicle on here posted by someone else? Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken, a friend of mine in Lethbridge owns an original '64 Valiant and being non-mechanically minded he has not done anything to it from the previous owner. Anyway, apparently he was scrolling thru a web site for Valiant's and came across a picture of his car parked in front a business in Lethbridge with a caption "nice car but what is the owner thinking about those hubcaps". He got a good laugh but still hasn't done anything about the hubcaps. LOL
That had to be a shock to see it though? Lol.

Top Bottom