Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
maybe........I'll be expecting it next time

Friggin blind-sides..

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You 2 look extremely cute in your Avatar, almost as cute as Zal and Tabneil.

Not sure who the hell you are or why you would bring this into your conversation since it has absolutely nothing to do with you. I'm thinking it was a lame attempt to be funny and you should watch yourself little boy...Don't be posting pics of people when you don't know them, might come back and kick your ass.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Careful.....This probably isn't a game you want to play.

hey kid.....just some friendly advice.....don't be pokin' any bears.....just sayin'.:eek:

Not sure who the hell you are or why you would bring this into your conversation since it has absolutely nothing to do with you. I'm thinking it was a lame attempt to be funny and you should watch yourself little boy...Don't be posting pics of people when you don't know them, might come back and kick your ass.

Image Removed

Not here to make enemies.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to ask Clayton to hand over his man card at this time.....:eek:

sorry bogger i will have to ask for it back from paula. i'll get right on it though kay..:d

p.s. guys make sure you always log off before shutting down the computer. or you might end up in this situation to.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry bogger i will have to ask for it back from paula. i'll get right on it though kay..:d

p.s. guys make sure you always log off before shutting down the computer. or you might end up in this situation to.

..........As he tries to find another way out of the hole. Man oh man is is deeper than I thought.

Top Bottom