My experience with the Tesla Model 3

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1721610311700.png

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It might be,,, his pops said its a fairly big genset in the box,,, a person has too do what a person has too do...

Folks would say why not buy a gas or diesel instead of a ev truck,,, maybe the same could be said the other way around...

His son wanted too give one a try just because,,, i did the same with e-bikes,,, other do this with sleds,,, ohv's and lots of things in Our world...

Who would of ever thought that home heating by natural gas and electricity would be supplied too homes around the world 140 years ago...

It wil never happen they'd say,,, and here we are today,,, slow improvements over time,,, its not going too happen all at once i don't think...

Theres nothing wrong with change,,, maybe its part of the grand plan,,, only time will tell...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont think the government made Johny buy a tesla.

Nobody wants a hydrogen car, id buy a tesla over one of those forsure.
I drove Johnnys car. It’s pretty cool and feels a lot like my Shelby for acceleration. The one thing it’s missing is the cool sound when you mash the fun pedal. That can never be replaced IMO

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll chatting with my friend today about the ev stuff and our carbon cars and trucks...

He asked me if this unit is my daily driver... vvv
20240722_121806.jpg

Yuppers,,, a 2012 ford mustang with a truck body mounted on top,,, 2 wdr,,, just a plain old asperated 3.7 L Six piston that puts 118 hp down on the slab... lol

He said he can bump the fuel milage by a few extra mpg on the flats,,, it would most likely get the same mileage on my bc runs but id definitely see improvements over all...

What the heck,,, a couple of bucks too change the progam with 2 credits,,, save the cats and see what happens...

He likes my smaller tire idea since it lessons stress on the engine and drive train,,, mind you im a slow driver 90% of the time... a 100 k is fast enough...

I got my lumber-wagons if I need too move the heavy crap...

I'm going too look into the plug in hy-bird catagory too see whats out there...

Take my time...

Last time I said that was when i was looking for a chain saw too cut a few branches,,, then I came home with the biggest chain saw known too man... lol

Im such a loooser !!!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first electric vehicles to come onto the scene was 200 years ago, they lasted for about 100 years before becoming extinct in the 1920. So electric cars are not a new invention.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suppose it was contributing factors that drove the ev cars out of business back then...

My great great grand folks were messing with horses and wagons back then,,, the steam trains and tractors where heven sent gramps said...

It was the beginning of a great nation,,, then pepole showed up and wrecked it... Ha

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I knew about that already. But not many people had a car in 1900 and I think they are a little nicer units these days.

Fun fact I guess.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well isn't that something,,, 400 too 600 lbs of lead acid batteries too cover 90 miles per day in a $100 dollar car...

Heck,,, anyone could build one at home,,, find a old scrap car or truck,,, yank out the engine and tranny and throw in a electric motor with a voltage control... lol

Kool videos too watch in the link,,, thanks for sharing...

That's pretty impressive mileage for back then on crappy roads,,, asphalt wasn't even around back then...

Top Bottom