Muskoka Freerider

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s crazy the heart and soul that went into making Snowmobiles more fun and capable before the manufacturer got in on it

Well people are still doin it. CR is still building stuff. Buddy Erik has a pimp sled. I have pics, but they are top secret haha

Any Who Im excited to see what Dawson and Muskoka come up with. I have a 174 with a few light weight goodies, maybe Ill get inspired to throw a few more $$ at it and go take on the "power line" before they get to it :party:

Last edited:

gregv88

Reaction score
Still have this project in the shed. It was just under 400# with and 872 and twin pipes. C3 chassis, Nextech skid, 165, maybe need to find a donor G5 turbo ……..
IMG_4037.jpeg

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode with Craig, a.k.a. Carbon daddy for years. Handmaid sleds built in his basement in Revelstoke. Real Revy guy. I understand what you’re saying. Also Lightweight helps, he built some cool high-performing sleds for a select few people in the early 2000s but those sleds were only cool till M8 turbo’s came out. Boost changed everything.
I had one of his Rt1000's that I picked up used for a song. Kinda wish I still had it. It's for sale in Valemount but they're dinosaurs now and not enough space to store it just for the sake of having it.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one of his Rt1000's that I picked up used for a song. Kinda wish I still had it. It's for sale in Valemount but they're dinosaurs now and not enough space to store it just for the sake of having it.
I think a few years ago you were asking if anyone had heard of him. I remembered you thinking of buying it I may have commented on that old thread.

Dawsonshuflita

Or is it 'Wayne T'
Reaction score
Love this 🤣. I do in fact have a carbon over structure. More so just comparing weights for some wealth of knowledge while I was bored. Not sure what route I will go yet. Either way, the cast piece that ties the pyramid together is typically the weak point
Not sure how my name ended up being wayne t. Guess I don’t know how to work snow and mud but I had to get in on this 🤣

Top Bottom