Muskoka Freerider

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RevelStokes toast. 25 Youtubers live there. Every time it snows a metre someone will be in each and every zone. The chances of riding zero tracks for a week long trip like the good old days are gone. Time to go farther from centers.
nope. tons of riding to be had in Revy and area and its obviously got the best snow in the world. no need to go anywhere else. In fact, no need to go more than 25 km from town.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Public info in BC; not my place to post it here tho.

Given how much he has spent in rent, I'm surprised it took this long. Bet it's just a matter of time before he gives the excavation business a go in BC. Couple of his riding buddies run equipment in BC in the summer. The wife is probably the only thing keeping him in onterrible.
Don't think he'll be a full time revy guy. He's set up for life in Ontario with the family business.
nope. tons of riding to be had in Revy and area and its obviously got the best snow in the world. no need to go anywhere else. In fact, no need to go more than 25 km from town.
I would argue Japan would be a contender for best snow in the world.
Or Whistler, just ask anyone from Vancouver 🤣

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think he'll be a full time revy guy. He's set up for life in Ontario with the family business.

I would argue Japan would be a contender for best snow in the world.
Or Whistler, just ask anyone from Vancouver 🤣
Well I can attest if you like skiing powder you cant beat Japow

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And what are the sledding areas like over there? Trail only or backcountry riding like here?
Back country like here, Aaron the owner of Mountain Motorsports in Golden spent a month sledding there few years ago. There some videos and an article in a sledder magazine about it.
All Low elevation and deep deep powder everyday on Hokkaido.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
theres only one thing worse than making content and thats guiding lol. good way to ruin something you enjoy
Shaede's "tours" seem to be just fine.... I get what you're saying though, and that content needs to be made to be paid! I guess Alford's got a lodge too...

Top Bottom