M7 spinning too much

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was at McBride on the weekend,snow hard as heck.Was wondeirng if anyone can give me a few pointers on the sled.Since i bought the sled i only put on 150 miles.
It's all stock,with a can.It seems likes it really sucks off the line.Example you wanna hit a nice jump and it seems to spudder and after i hit the jump then it seems to go like crazy.
Also it seems to spin pretty hard and doesn't hook up in any powder.On hard pack she grabs and goes.Does anyone know what kinda track is on the 06 m7 141"?I thought i read a challenger.
Need theis thing set up a little better because off the line,what a dog i think.My bro too out and he rides way more that i do and felt the same way.
What can i do?

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
purchase a polaris:d

is it a challenger that its sitting on?

I believe it is not sure how to tell,bought he sled used but from what i've seen on the internet they say Challenger..Is that the new name for the A20?
Find me a Polaris and buyer for mine might have a deal...lol

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put a 10.4 secondary on it,it really wakes it up on the bottom,and adjust the belt deflection,these sleds require some clutch tuning to get rid of the bog,should of let ya try mine out

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe it is not sure how to tell,bought he sled used but from what i've seen on the internet they say Challenger..Is that the new name for the A20?
Find me a Polaris and buyer for mine might have a deal...lol

if its that easy to change your mind then you mist not be a die hard cat guy lol

on my polaris i have a 151 chalenger and it hooks up well on hard pack and in the loose snow. ya it spins hard off the start but all i do is put it a bit over on one side and i cuts into the base a little then i take off. im not a big cat fan so i dont know what their like

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you have the attack20 track get rid of that first thing. we are running the challengers and the maverick on the m7s with good luck. and like mentioned look into the 10" secondary kit. you will require a larger belt.

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
I have a M6 05 with the attack 20 track on it. You can feel the track slip lots when you take off. If you look at it you will notice that the top of the lugs are foilled back on the bottom, when looking at he track on the top they will look like they are bent towards the front of the sled. I like this track on the M6 for my daughter. it dosn't trench on her. it pushes the snow down and not pulling her out all the time. I rode it a couple times in 2-3 feet of pow wow and it just floats along.

Top Bottom