Lost Video Cam @ Gormin

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I lost my Video camera at Gormin on Sunday, I may have left it on trailer and headed down the hill. We left fairly early so maybe someone saw a black leather case on the side of the road and picked it up. :mad:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I lost my Video camera at Gormin on Sunday, I may have left it on trailer and headed down the hill. We left fairly early so maybe someone saw a black leather case on the side of the road and picked it up. :mad:

WE LEFT AROUND 3:30 and did not see anything
sorry to here about that

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we left about 4:00 also , didn't see anything. hopefully it turns up. you might have an expensive trip also. i seized my crank.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were heading down around 2:30; never saw anything either. Sorry.:( Hope it finds it's way back to ya somehow.

DTH

Reaction score
I left around 5:00 didn't see anything but I'll keep my eye's and ears open and ask around. You might try emailing the trail society at www.smowmobilegolden.com you never know someone may have turned it in.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OUCH..... AN EXPENSIVE WEEKEND FOR THE POLARIS'S...........WTF.... 3 ENGINES.

2 weeks ago my buddy blew his 800 liberty polaris engine as well
those damn POOs
you all need a new XP with the 800R engine then you only have to buy lots of belts lol:D

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he came up the mountain just before we left to pick up some rental sleds. aaron is his name. i got his card somewhere. i'll go look for his number

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hmmm, let me do the math....10 Doo belts and my rebuilt motor is paid for...Hmmm
Yep, it was a tough weekend for the Polaris Boys, we will be eating some crow for a while.

Cheerz.

2 weeks ago my buddy blew his 800 liberty polaris engine as well
those damn POOs
you all need a new XP with the 800R engine then you only have to buy lots of belts lol:D

Top Bottom