Loonie for shopping cart

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Walmart in Cranbrook is going with self serve tellers this year too and will only have a couple of full service ones. the older teller was saying they are worried about their jobs. I asked if the prices will go down a bit with the saving from axing most of tellers and she laughed. I have never gone to a self serve teller and hope I never do. I think it totally bull****.

next time you get forced to go to the self serve checkout with your cart full of items and have to checkout and bag your own items, ask for a staff discount on your purchase....

why? because if you are doing their job, you should be getting something for it.

Whats next, cook your own food at the restaurant??

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"I like to pump my own gas because then I can do it right."
"I don't like to bag my own groceries because I like the 4 gallons of milk crushing my bread."

As if pumping gas is so f'kn hard to do. This argument is totally ass backwards. You're only lazy about one thing because someone else was doing it for you all along. Personally, I prefer the self-check out, or at least packing my own groceries because I much prefer to have a certain logic to what goes where. If I can avoid dealing with a cranky hag or braindead teenager I'm happier for it.

OR if you really want to employ people use the delivery apps and also have someone paid to drop it off at your door, ya lazy bums.

Top Bottom