left hand throttle kits

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks to big for my liking, im a fan of the goldfinger throttles, nice and little, had one on an 01 RMK, gonna get one for my apex...

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy that sold me my goldfinger told me that if would learn how to ride I wouldn't need a left hand throttle.....:d:d I bought it anyway....

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh F**K him, maybe if he would learn what REAL riding is hed see that it can be damn useful at times. your on a rev ?

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol well what the hell is that supposed to mean, lh throttles are for guys who cant ride ? what does this guy your talkin about ride ?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol well what the hell is that supposed to mean, lh throttles are for guys who cant ride ? what does this guy your talkin about ride ?

Used to ride a S.C. apex, got rid of it now rides a M1000 with a big bore kit.
You gotta know the guy....I bug him about breaking ch!t, he bugs me about not being able to ride....anything:d:d:d

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to ride a S.C. apex, got rid of it now rides a M1000 with a big bore kit.
You gotta know the guy....I bug him about breaking ch!t, he bugs me about not being able to ride....anything:d:d:d

My only problem with my Goldfinger is I keep forgetting I have it........I guess that means I'm the problem LMAO .:d:d:d:d

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont need a left handed throttle!! Waste of $$$ Learn how to ride!!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is a rather harsh way of stating it; however, I agree. In my opinion, and the opinion of many professional riders... etc etc, Including Chris Burandt and Bret Rasmussen... There is really no time where you should be changing the way your hands are placed. Even the mountain bar is out of the question. Most, if not all, maneuvers can be accomplished without moving your hands off the grips. JMO.

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a rather harsh way of stating it; however, I agree. In my opinion, and the opinion of many professional riders... etc etc, Including Chris Burandt and Bret Rasmussen... There is really no time where you should be changing the way your hands are placed. Even the mountain bar is out of the question. Most, if not all, maneuvers can be accomplished without moving your hands off the grips. JMO.

Sorry, I guess that was a bit harsh....but what you say is very true.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bwaahhhhh they havn't been where we have.thats bull Sh#%$

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeh may be over rated but they do come in handy some times there seems to be a lot of egos here like to see some of them cocky people drop down into some of the places we drop into.......

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yeh may be over rated but they do come in handy some times there seems to be a lot of egos here like to see some of them cocky people drop down into some of the places we drop into.......

well ron, i dont use my left hand throttle and i still follow you guys every where you went lol, on a side note, my gold finger is for sale first 50$ gets it

Top Bottom